UFC Monitors fighter social media

FinalConflict2005

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
@ 5:40 Fighters are encouraged/coached to post and comment on relevant news and reach high numbers. Creepy.

Yes UFC media team, I will obey and post more and be relevant. Just be myself...

Last edited:
I want to see this conversation between UFC social media intern and Colby Covington.

"You need to post more spoilers and Trump photos. We can cover 50% of the cost for your Instagram hookers".

I want to see this conversation between UFC social media intern and Colby Covington.

"You need to post more spoilers and Trump photos. We can cover 50% of the cost for your Instagram hookers".
Colby let’s focus more on workout routines and new Reebok shoes.

Gandalf is concerned.

giv861WS_400x400.jpeg

This is fucking creepy.........I hope this isn't normal for every fighter/champ.......like they expect you to do it or something

In this day and age they would be dumb not to. It's a powerful marketing tool but it can also bite you in the ass.

In this day and age they would be dumb not to. It's a powerful marketing tool but it can also bite you in the ass.
That's why I got rid of Facebook. I never used it much anyway but all my work people flooded it with bullshit about work. Lots of people have gotten in trouble over stuff they've posted too

This has been known for years you fuckin noobs
Several years back they were giving fighters bonuses if they reached a certain number of followers/friends/likes/retweets etc but I dont know if thats still happening
The internet was a huge part of Zuffas early UFC success so of course they understand the power of social media and are gonna encourage their employees to utilize it
Social media gives you a direct line to what your paying customers are thinking, saying and feeling about your product so any company that doesnt use it is doing itself a disservice

imagine trying to explain nuance to thick headed people that get beat up for a living.

"Be a little bit racist, but don't be TOO racist, or we gotta kick you out. And be a guy that loves to get pussy, but don't come off as TOO much of a mysoginst, or we gotta kick you out."

The balancing act must be a pain in the ass.

lmao...

cody is so dumb.

first he rats his own team out for doing roids, making them look like cheats.

and now hes revealing the business side of what they do, making them look like WWE actors.

common sense doesnt exist with this boy.

Honestly I wasn't completely sure if the UFC tells the fighters what to do with their own content, i thought it was only fight week media obligations that they forced upon them. I figured they updated their content just for their own sake and to raise their own stock.

imagine trying to explain nuance to thick headed people that get beat up for a living.

"Be a little bit racist, but don't be TOO racist, or we gotta kick you out. And be a guy that loves to get pussy, but don't come off as TOO much of a mysoginst, or we gotta kick you out."

The balancing act must be a pain in the ass.

Trolling is an art form.

This has been known for years you fuckin noobs
Several years back they were giving fighters bonuses if they reached a certain number of followers/friends/likes/retweets etc but I dont know if thats still happening
The internet was a huge part of Zuffas early UFC success so of course they understand the power of social media and are gonna encourage their employees to utilize it
Social media gives you a direct line to what your paying customers are thinking, saying and feeling about your product so any company that doesnt use it is doing itself a disservice
Hi senior UFC media director!

Reminds me of that memo Zuffa put out directing fighters to congratulate Ronda about... something. They also made fighters troll Mayweather/Pacquaio the whole night and white-knight Ronda some more

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back