UFC/MMA should learn from boxing...

I think it's done a good job like it is ...

download (5).jpeg

Some opinions need to be torn to shreds because they are terrible.

In the real world sometimes people lose. That’s okay. What’s not okay is punishing someone fir the rest of their life because of a loss.

According your logic Charles Olivera one of the most talented LWs on the planet is 2 losses away from never being able to get a title shot in his ENTIRE LIFE despite being on a 7 fight finishing streak!

I get it you like records but the fighters are human beings and this is how they feed their families. And denying them opportunities without any avenues for true redemption is WRONG.

A couple rookie mistakes for the beginning of their career shouldn’t condemn a man fir the rest of their lives.
I would still give them opportunities, they could still main event fight nights and get big fights on PPV main cards. They could just never get a shot at the title.

Again, its a FACT wrong opinions exist, but this must completely go over your little head.
(And yours is a wrong opinion in addition to being totally stupid)
Well it looks like we are going to have to agree to disagree since it's clear that neither of us is going to change our minds, and I'm getting bored of this thread anyway.

Back