UFC *might not be bigger than soccer, but is better

Not really Ufc is watered down as Fxxx and there's a over saturation too many meh fighters and fight cards with soccer it has alot of bad stuff like flopping and really only 5 or 6 teams have a chance to win the Cup but there's still that nation vs nation though that's being ruined by foreigners playing for certain nations like Britain France Switzerland etc

Britain lol

Both sports have some excellent matches and some stinkers but lets get real, MMA will never get bigger than soccer. Even on free TV the MMA numbers are atrocious.

The group stagw of the World Cup isnt always full of exciting matches due to shit teams trying to stand firm against the better teams.

Watch some Premier League or Champions League football and you should start to appreciate the skill.

If you have never played the sport before, then its very hard to appreciate.

A lot of MMA "fighters" these days just strike me as pansy cross-fitters jumping on a fad. I'm UFC would be 100x more popular with more actual fighters and real fights.

2 people start playing soccer in public, no one cares or might ask them to go somewhere else.
2 people start fighting in public, a huge crowd gathers and get excited
No, we break it up and ask what are you doing? Maybe call police

I like football (soccer) but combat sports are my thing. I hope the world cup finale is on the same date as 226

[/QUOTE]
Im no die hard soccer fan by all means. So my opinion is probably biased...

...all I need to know.
The drama of soccer, like any sport, begins with a commitment to its culture (for lack of a better word). Folks not invested won’t get it. I certainly don’t think baseball, American football, or tennis is interesting, and it’s because I’m not committed to their cultures.

Soccer is about tribalism. Us versus them.

Fighting brings people together. People don't give a shit about the colour of your skin. As long as you can throw down, people will support you.
giphy.gif

The UFC is the MLS of the sports world: a TryHard domestic product reaching out a a few foreigners, with a roster full of subpar athletes and a few has beens.

Let’s face it lads... UFC is a pseudo sport.

REDPILL of the day.

<Prem771>

Of course its fucking better. If soccer got changed to a game of ceelo,but still had all those teams playing,people would still lose their shit. Its cos anyone can play the stupid game,even poor people. alls you need is a ball and a field.

Im no die hard soccer fan by all means. So my opinion is probably biased.... But even when i didnt know much about MMA, ot was still better.

I have been waking up at 8am to watch some World Cup Games and ive yet gotten an adrenaline rush.

MMA is constant suspense.

UFC > World Cup

UFC226 > World Cup Finals

(*might= is absolutely and will forever not be...)
well, girls usually don't like football (that's a correct name of the sport you're reffering to) too much, so... is normal I guess.

LMAO. Football is way better than MMA. Nothing will ever come close to football globally. UFC is a farce. Imagine someone in the world cup final who was as bad as CM Punk. Its a bunch of D level athletes fighting over buttons.

Watching soccer is like watching Nascar to me. I won't do it. To each their own though.

Of course its fucking better. If soccer got changed to a game of ceelo,but still had all those teams playing,people would still lose their shit. Its cos anyone can play the stupid game,even poor people. alls you need is a ball and a field.

Yeah. Not like fighting where you need... oh wait. You need nothing. Literally nothing to fight. Why is it not bigger than Football again?

LMAO. Football is way better than MMA. Nothing will ever come close to football globally. UFC is a farce. Imagine someone in the world cup final who was as bad as CM Punk. Its a bunch of D level athletes fighting over buttons.

Or you sit down to watch the World Cup and they have a bunch of women playing.

Yeah. Not like fighting where you need... oh wait. You need nothing. Literally nothing to fight. Why is it not bigger than Football again?
Because fighting is not for everyone. Most people are afraid to do it. Most would rather run. And some spectators,believe it or not,are turned off by the violence. Even men!!!! That part i just dont understand lol

Try flicking one in the ear and they go down like they got shot. Even CM punk is tougher.

Approximately half of the world's population have double digit IQs.

Most of them are soccer fans. Boring, rigged sport whose 3 greatest players ever are all below 5'8" lol. Plus most of the good soccer nations are atrocious 3rd world countries, so it really doesn't even count as a civilised athletic endeavour.

Soccer is for F-level "athletes" who are too short, skinny, slow, and weak to become fighters, basketball players, Olympic athletes etc.

Back