UFC: "MCGREGOR WASN'T DOMINATED ON THE GROUND"

Finally some truthful analysis. Nayt's groundgame is VASTLY overrated. Nayt basically submitted a guy who was struggling to breath due to him training for a different opponent. Full camp preparing for Diaz and its a different story. You can quote me on this.

Saying Nate's ground game is overrated is like you saying you're Irish - it's just not true.

LOL - I knew some retard was gonna stroll in here with this dumb shit. Get a grip.

Just because you say something with conviction it doesn't make it true.

Yeah thats why one of the best grapplers in the UFC Gunnar Nelson trains there.... <23>
image.jpeg
Gunni almost choked out
image.jpeg
Paddy choked out
image.jpeg
Conor choked out. See where I'm going with this? SBG should find other uses for those belts besides holding up kimonos.
Like:
image.jpeg

Last edited:
lmao because I have a different viewpoint I'm a troll. I dont hate on any fighters, always give them credit when they deserve it (Nayt fought a great fight in 196 and deserved the win, I just dont think Conor was prepared for him but I realise Nayt didnt have a full camp either.) But yeah Im a troll. OK buddy.
please, obv saying that Nate Diaz's groundgame is overrated? that's not a different viewpoint, thats trolling and you know it. you do realize the only UFC fighter with more submission wins than Nate is Royce Gracie? who he's only 2 behind atm. but he's overrated ... OK buddy. troll on.

The mental gymnastics It takes to be a Mcgreggor fan must be exhausting.

Not as exhausting as Conor in a second round fight but prolly close.

Finally some truthful analysis. Nayt's groundgame is VASTLY overrated. Nayt basically submitted a guy who was struggling to breath due to him training for a different opponent. Full camp preparing for Diaz and its a different story. You can quote me on this.
You're a Conor nuthugger and don't even give a damn. If Conor loses again, I think you're going to start talking like Ronda after her loss to Holm.

He had a legitimate sweep in the first. Hard to see anything other than raw domination in the grappling sequence in the second, Nate outclassed him with some real slick shit.

He did, but honestly it was because Nate completely disrespected his guard and walked over it to punch him in the face. It's not like they were legit grappling and Conor swept him, Nate was standing over him knowing there was only like 10 seconds left in the round so he was trying to just walk over his guard and punch him in the face.

Surprised that wasn't posted from Dana's account

BlankWarmCaecilian.gif

LOL at haters refusing to admit Ney-than got swept by McTapper the white belt.

Nice and flowy, Conor
What the result of the fight? All this talk about Conor this and Conor that. Conor LOST to Nate.

Conor got rocked, panicked, got gnp'd, gave up his back, got chocked, and tapped twice. Period.

Conor nh's don't accept any excuses from Conor's opponents but then want to accept his excuses and makeup new ones.

Conor got so dominated, he
assumed position & gave it up.

Gave it aaaaallll up....
<34>

Lol, with the fight looming the Mcgobblers like ts and Dublin are back

<mma3>

Conor came out okay in the first scramble. Next round ate a few shots and panick-wrassled his way into a quick tap rather than suffer the knockout. I'm not sure there's much to boast about.

But UFC gonna UFC and casuals gonna casual.

RtN1bEp.gif

It was a fair fight when Chad only got a weeks notice though wasn't it?At least Mctapper had a camp,I can't say the same forNate and Chad.

I wish Joe Rogan would say "Just like Ronda in the Holly fight, Conor was winning until the moment he lost."

Half of sherdog would have a stroke.

Back