UFC matchmakers are idiots

I’ll take that as you tapping to my strikes.
Oh no. Bad, bad assumption, sir.

I just chose not to go down the rabbit hole of stupidity. These boards seem rife with people who would rather get into an insult match than have rational discussions about MMA, and I promised myself I wouldn't engage others in that sort of stupidity. What I wrote didn't break that promise...but was too close to the line.

Regardless of whether you're angry at Dana, or fighters, or fans (it seems to be some combination of all 3, depending on which post of yours I focus on), I'm not. I think your outrage is misguided, but nothing I say will redirect it. So I'll say nothing. And I'm out.

Enjoy the fights this weekend :)

Last edited:
He did beat Aldo, but it wasn't a fight where he thoroughly dominated. Volkanovski probably gets the winner at the end of the year card. Max doesn't like to take a long breaks and will fightanyone they put in front of him, Frankie on other hand of he wins he might just milk having the title as he's in the tail end of his career and with Ali.

Oh no. Bad, bad assumption, sir.

I just chose not to go down the rabbit hole of stupidity. These boards seem rife with people who would rather get into an insult match than have rational discussions about MMA, and I promised myself I wouldn't engage others in that sort of stupidity. What I wrote didn't break that promise...but was too close to the line.

Regardless of whether you're angry at Dana, or fighters, or fans (it seems to be some combination of all 3, depending on which post of yours I focus on), I'm not. I think your outrage is misguided, but nothing I say will redirect it. So I'll say nothing. And I'm out.

Enjoy the fights this weekend :)
You are a scholar and a gentleman.
<Goldie11>

Volkanovski has the word Volcano in his surname. That speaks to the casual fan more than Edgar. I dunno maybe they will expect an eruption of some sort. Frankie Edgar sounds like an old man from the 1940s

Back