UFC Making Some Good Moves In Resigning Rampage And Cro Cop

melvinj0

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Both are two fun vets with a pretty big fan base. They also gave Page a solid first opponent back in Fabio, and hopefully they do the same with Cro Cop.

Cro Cop/Gonzaga 2 would be perfect imo. Their first fight resulted in an epic KO, and I'm sure there are plenty of people that wouldn't mind seeing them fight again.

Speaks very loudly how they are desperate for big names and that the UFC has been awful at promoting new big names.

it all depends on the match ups. The Rampage fight was a no brainer. It's the next ones the worry me. Joe Silva has NEVER been good at making fun fights like other companies have made. I expect them to try to use them to put younger fighters over.

As the poll earlier, Big Nog if anyone, they're about even, it's a fight of legends, and then after that if CroCop continues i hope he get's easy competition, atleast to see where he is, i don't really don't want to see him KO'd again.

Desperate for big names. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if UFC tried and pry off Tito from Bellator.

I agree, they should have been about this a long time ago though. Looks like I will be renewing my BT Sport subscription

I agree, they should have been about this a long time ago though. Looks like I will be renewing my BT Sport subscription

BT sports is fucking awesome. I'm an American and I had never heard of it a year ago, but recently I bought a PC that I use only as a hook up to my flat screen and I've been streaming BT sports a lot. They show a lot of awesome stuff on that channel.

Poor Maldonado, he really is seen as a giant punching bag by Joe Silva isn't he?

BT sports is fucking awesome. I'm an American and I had never heard of it a year ago, but recently I bought a PC that I use only as a hook up to my flat screen and I've been streaming BT sports a lot. They show a lot of awesome stuff on that channel.

Yeah it's quality, they have GLORY on there as well!. For

Page vs CroCop at HW

Never considered the match-up until I saw this thread.

Two legends that want to stand and bang, could be fun.

Pretty much the final year for the ufc, they need a good year too whether they are going to sell it or keep it

neither signing interests me at all. I think both guys were used up years ago.

I understand the business motivation. While I view Coker's strategy at Bellator as completely the opposite of what I want to see as a fan, the numbers that Bonnar - Tito drew show that he could be on to something.

Big Nog is the only matchup i care to watch rn see how he does than maybe a fight w Arlovski or Gonzaga

They are both awful signings designed to fool casual fans

I am a fan of both fighters and for that reason if no other, I second this post. It seems pointless to me. I sincerely hope they both prove us wrong, but I won't be holding my breath.

They are both awful signings designed to fool casual fans

This TS. You're out of your mind.

This is the kind of money Dana said he never wanted to make off Chuck. Apparently he doesn't mind if it's Rampage or Cro Cop.

Back