UFC made the worst HW match ups possible

Great job again Joe Silva.

Worst match ups At HW , and you made them.

Rothwell vs Miocic - Boring
Cain vs Werdum 2 - Really?
Mir vs Arlovski - Really.

With this, you can get the worst situation possible. Cain could beat Werdum, injure himself for 3 years, Rothwell could beat Miocic for title shot, and if Mir beats Arlovski? Lol. There goes another contender.

Without a doubt, should've been :
Arlovski vs Werdum
Stipe vs Cain
And Rothwell vs Mir or something.
HW got even worse ladies and gentlemen.

Although I've been waiting to see Mir vs Arlovski for years now, I completely agree. UFC's matchmaking is totally fucked up and shit. Has been for as long as I can remember.

if arlovski gets dusted by mir than he shouldn't be fighting for the belt.

What kind of rationale is that? You could just keep giving him non-title matches and say the same thing every time. He built a win streak unlike everyone else in the top-5.

Maybe if enough people complain about the Cain/Werdum rematch, they will scrap it much like they did with Hendricks vs. Lawler rematch they initially announced before changing it.

I just really hope Werdum beats Cain again. Otherwise this division is going to be the shits for a while. They really need to pray for a Werdum win then sign Fedor.

I am sure Zuffa is molesting the HW division, I don't know why... but its always the worst possible fights, Its almost as if they don't want there to be a HW super star.

Stupid instant rematches.... Werdum beats the crap out of Cain again.

if arlovski gets dusted by mir than he shouldn't be fighting for the belt.

Not at all true.

Arlovksi has beaten 4 in a row, including the #3 guy at the time. His last two wins were in first round KO's against highly ranked opponents.

He deserves a shot because of those achievements.

Plus this is HW, where every single fight has a substantial 'roll of the dice' component.

Given their screwup of making Cain vs Werdum, then if that's in place, the remaining matchups are okay under the circumstances.

Thing is, that shouldn't be the case since Cain shouldn't be getting the title shot.

I agree. It's rare that an announced match actually pisses me off but this one does.

I agree 100%. The UFC is playing favorites once again.

They want champs for the new relevant markets. Mexico and Europe. Only Asia is too dificult right now since there is no real contender.

It's understandable from a business point of view. But giving Cain another shot after this destruction is just ridiculous.

Cain is a great fighter. But like everyone else he should have to earn his shot.

The UFC is probably searchng for arenas in Mexico at sea-level right now.

Sometimes you wonder how they decide these matchups.

Flip a coin?

Great job again Joe Silva.

Worst match ups At HW , and you made them.

Rothwell vs Miocic - Boring
Cain vs Werdum 2 - Really?
Mir vs Arlovski - Really.

With this, you can get the worst situation possible. Cain could beat Werdum, injure himself for 3 years, Rothwell could beat Miocic for title shot, and if Mir beats Arlovski? Lol. There goes another contender.

Without a doubt, should've been :
Arlovski vs Werdum
Stipe vs Cain
And Rothwell vs Mir or something.
HW got even worse ladies and gentlemen.

I don't necessarily agree Rothwell vs Miocic and Mir vs Arlovski are going to be boring, but yeah, your matchmaking makes a bit more sense.

Im picking Werdum again, Cain is going to get picked apart and subbed
Arlovski is a better boxer and with KO Mir and in the upset I a am picking Rothwell , that laugh I mean the guy means business.

Joe Silva can suck my american made black ****.

The average sherdogger could be a better matchmaker than this hack...

You guys are bonkers. Cain vs Werdum is the best fight to make now for selling PPV's and Rothwell/Stipe and Mir/Arlovski are great fights.

Not going to disagree with you there TS. I just don't get it.

Given their screwup of making Cain vs Werdum, then if that's in place, the remaining matchups are okay under the circumstances.

Thing is, that shouldn't be the case since Cain shouldn't be getting the title shot.

I agree. It's rare that an announced match actually pisses me off but this one does.

this pretty much sums that up.

Whats wrong with Mir/AA and Stipe/Rothwell? I agree Werdum/Cain isnt the fight to make but ignoring that the other two are fine fights as is JDS/Reem if they make that fight.

Also hope Hunt/Cro Cop gets made for Australia.

What would have been better

Werdum/JDS
Cain/Reem
Stipe/AA
Mir/Rothwell
Big FOot/Meathead
Cro COp/Hunt
Barnett/Nelson

Cain/Werdum 2 is official?

Cain's record is full of rematches. His entire legacy if there ever is one will be a list full of the same guys.

Back