UFC>M-1>Bellator>WSOF

Stan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
After watching WSOF last night I have to say WSOF has the worst produced show of all MMA orgs. It was just horrible to watch it looked like I was watching a Public Access channel with an amateur production crew. The fights were ok just the show did not run smoothly.

UFC is at the top of the heap when it comes down to show production even though the fight cards are so fuk'in watered down. M-1 has really put together more than a few well produced shows over the past 2 years that can rival the UFC. Bellator is not far behind.

When it comes down to show production not quality of fights how would you place these MMA Orgs in order from best to worst.

1. UFC
2. M-1
3. Bellator
4. WSOF

UFC
Bellator
M-1

WSOF is miles behind any pf those three. Not even close. I will be stunned if WSOF is still around at the end of 2015.

WSOF has gone to Hell.

Yeah I agree the production sucks. They have talented fighters, i don't get how they can't clean up everything else.

i did notice that last nights WSOF look and sounded bad

IFL came on MyNetworkTV (not HD) and sounded better
Pride was on WB (or UPN or CW) and sounded better

Honestly I hope that WSOF goes down and their best fighters get signed by UFC, Bellator and One FC. They have some awesome fighters like Moraes and Palhares but their divisions have barely any depth except maybe WW with Palhares, Fitch, Shields and Steve Carl.

WSOF has some ranked fighters that makes it looking a serious org, that apart for production over it I've UFC, M-1, KSW, Bellator, ONE FC and possibly even Fight Nights, and for personal interest I'm more interested into Cage Warriors and Invicta FC too than WSOF.

I think we're close to the swan song, hopefully Titan FC will not do the same mistakes.

Honestly I hope that WSOF goes down and their best fighters get signed by UFC, Bellator and One FC. They have some awesome fighters like Moraes and Palhares but their divisions have barely any depth except maybe WW with Palhares, Fitch, Shields and Steve Carl.

lol, i see how much we care about fighters on here

I hope ufc and (mostly) bellator grab the top guys from WSoF and Titan picks up the mid level guys.

I really think the market could be strong with UFC at the top, Bellator a number two and Titan as sort of stepping stone to get to one of the other 2.

Are ads a part of production? because I fucking hate Bellator's long arse ad breaks.

KSW and OneFC have good production. WSOF had the same feeling as an SFL show.

Are ads a part of production? because I fucking hate Bellator's long arse ad breaks.

KSW and OneFC have good production. WSOF had the same feeling as an SFL show.

this.

I feel about only production that KSW and M-1 are absolutely great.
also, Invicta FC has great timing between fights

And Carl was released lol

Yeah their production is absolutely horrible.

After watching WSOF last night I have to say WSOF has the worst produced show of all MMA orgs. It was just horrible to watch it looked like I was watching a Public Access channel with an amateur production crew. The fights were ok just the show did not run smoothly.

UFC is at the top of the heap when it comes down to show production even though the fight cards are so fuk'in watered down. M-1 has really put together more than a few well produced shows over the past 2 years that can rival the UFC. Bellator is not far behind.

When it comes down to show production not quality of fights how would you place these MMA Orgs in order from best to worst.

1. UFC
2. M-1
3. Bellator
4. WSOF

yea i watched it at work and just turned it off complete garbage

i laugh every time i think of alis interview on beatdown calling out bjorns bellator

Back