Media UFC LW Jared Gordon involved in street altercation

In all seriousness, that was some impressive restraint shown. They easily could have curb stomped that dude, but they just took away his weapon and let him walk away.

Why did he do it? Sorry, but Gordon gets in street fights every year. What was the situation? The dude is trouble. I'm sure that nerd came running with a bat for no reason. Clearly he was scared for some reason. Why? Road rage? He actually carries a f'ing bat in his backseat? Without a glove and ball can be a crime actually.

Wait. All I saw was a group of 4-5 people wrestle 1 guy to the ground and steal his property. That was fucked up.

Another example of MMA guys doing thugish things on the skreets. No surprise. So since someone has a bat out, that means you and your hood boys can jump them and steal the bat? Last I checked having a bat on the streets isn't illegal, but fucking jumping someone and trying to steal their bat is.

Wait. All I saw was a group of 4-5 people wrestle 1 guy to the ground and steal his property. That was fucked up.
That is all I saw too. MMA guys are chomping at the bit to fight folks on the streets.

Back