UFC Logic fail...

that wouldn't work, genius!
Fightpass is online :redface:

wCxVMH4.jpg

a very dumb point then.
I don't mind paying for something of value.
But if the main event is free and the prelim's prelim is only available upon pay, then there's an obvious logical problem here...

a very dumb point then.
But if the main event is free and the prelim's prelim is only available upon pay, then there's an obvious logical problem here...

The point is Cable isn't free!!!!!

/?Its $10 a month, who cares?

a very dumb point then.

No the problem is you simply ignoring all the other things you get with a fight pass subscription in a lame troll attempt.

Guess Fight Pass is solely for prelims then, and nothing else? Oh, hang on...

a very dumb point then.

wow your dumb

But if the main event is free and the prelim's prelim is only available upon pay, then

But if the main event is free and the prelim's prelim is only available upon pay, then

the main event isn't free unless you live at home or are stealing someone's cable

I'd rather it be like this than the other way around. No complaints here.

The point is Cable isn't free!!!!!

DUmbass.
Do you want to compare Cable (which most households have already) with fight pass that most everyone does NOT have, works only for MMA?

Again, a very stupid point that fails to acknowledge very basic points.
1) I would have cable if MMA did not exist.
2) Fight pass is ONLY for MMA, ONLY for the UFC, and for the least marketeable guys fighting that night.
3) If they are the LEAST Marketeable guys, they shouldn't be in a place where I should pay ABOVE the basic cable that I already own (since, as I noted above, I would have even without UFC).

No the problem is you simply ignoring all the other things you get with a fight pass subscription in a lame troll attempt.

not really.
Those fights could have continued on YouTube and Facebook as before.

The point is exactly the fact they are not the reason you pay U&10.00 per month.

Look at it like this instead.

The main card is free because a network thought it was worth it for them to pay the UFC to put it on their station. The prelims aren't because a Network didn't think it was worth it to pay the UFC for the access to it, so the UFC must charge the end user to see it.

If their FS1 deal goes to shit in the near future, I could see them making all prelim fights Fight Pass only

DUmbass.
Do you want to compare Cable (which most households have already) with fight pass that most everyone does NOT have, works only for MMA?

Again, a very stupid point that fails to acknowledge very basic points.
1) I would have cable if MMA did not exist.
2) Fight pass is ONLY for MMA, ONLY for the UFC, and for the least marketeable guys fighting that night.
3) If they are the LEAST Marketeable guys, they shouldn't be in a place where I should pay ABOVE the basic cable that I already own (since, as I noted above, I would have even without UFC).

So Fight Pass only broadcasts prelims to the tv cards? Is that all that you can watch on Fight Pass? Because that's the only way your retarded argument works.

Back