UFC Logic fail...

Shaddows

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
So Fight Pass Prelim is only if you PAY to have Fight Pass.
But the rest of the card (including main event) is on Free TV. :redface:

So you mean to tell me I need to pay to watch Pat Cummins against Roger Narvaez but not to watch Sanchez & Pearson!

How does this logic work???

The words " UFC " and " logic " should never be in the same sentence together

Same thing goes with the words " Dana " and " logic "

Pat Cummins is the undisputed GOAT. If you're not willing to watch a master like him then stop watching MMA

So you mean to tell me I need to pay to watch Pat Cummins against Roger Narvaez but not to watch Sanchez & Pearson!

So you steal the neighbor's cable then?

Fight Pass offers exclusive fights and events. this move is capitalistic (nothing wrong with that, guys), but it's still a nice bargain because of the library. under the current set-up, you will miss fights if you don't have FP, plain and simple. if I had to pay 10 bucks to see pat cummins fight nuarvaez, i'd say "FUCK NO!" but there's more to it than that.

I remember being a UFC fan for years and years without seeing ANY of the PRELIM fights. I didn't see gsp/karo until after gsp fought hughes. sure, nowadays they have a 2 hour block on FS1 (and FX/Fuel and also Spike over the years), but some of us are still going to want to see those other fights.

also, the UFC also distributes its decent fights so that we can see some decent names on FP like Manny/Lentz (not tonight, though).

Fight Pass is a subscription based service no?

i don't see the problem. the tv statiosn won't air those prelims, so the UFC is making you pay directly.

plus, you can shut jon anik off. worth $10 right there.

For those with fight pass......How long does it take for them to upload a PPV event after the event?

I can agree with TS to the extent that I would not subscribe to Fightpass for the prelim fights alone.

I think the FP cards have been worth the modest price, and I really like the fight library.

Forgot to mention that TS logic fails

i don't see the problem. the tv statiosn won't air those prelims, so the UFC is making you pay directly.

plus, you can shut jon anik off. worth $10 right there.

That's the thing!
they were free on Facebook & Youtube before . Now you have to pay for them.

For those with fight pass......How long does it take for them to upload a PPV event after the event?

The newest PPV they have is UFC 171 Hendricks vs. Lawler from March 15. They have non-PPV 5 events after that too.

That's the thing!
they were free on Facebook & Youtube before . Now you have to pay for them.
If you aren't willing to pay 10 bucks a month for two exclusive events, i got nothing for ya.

that wouldn't work, genius!
Fightpass is online :redface:

You said the rest of the card was on free tv... But it's on cable, which isn't free, which is why he said something about stealing cable.

Back