UFC list of records (top 2 or 3) - will these be broken?

Best Striking Defense (based on strikes absorbed per min / SApM):
1. Fedor Emelianenko (0.59 SApM)
2. Lyoto Machida (0.64 SApM)
3. Anderson Silva (0.71 SApM)
4. Cain Velasquez (0.85 SApM)
4. Georges St. Pierre (1.01 SApM)

Kind of ironic with GSP on there not getting hit, but he always seems so marked up after every fight.

Winning UFC gold in different weightclasses:
Randy & BJ with 2 apiece. Maybe Hendo should also belong here with 2 Pride belts.

Nobody's ever winning 3 and I don't event think anyone is joining their elite 2-belt club.

McGOAT - FW, LW, WW Champ.

Khabib is very strong and you have to remember his main wrestling training partners are Cormier and Velasquez because he is too good for guys his size in wrestling. He is a multi time world champ in Sambo, black belt in Judo and a Russian national Freestyle Wrestler... he has an arsenal of throws, trips and slams.. his takedowns are mainly to hurt you, and then he will unload with strikes as you start to stand up and then he will just throw you again. I believe he even set the record for most takedowns in a single fight when he took down Abel Trujilo over 20 times in one fight.

<3 Khabib <3

All of them will probably be broken sooner or later.

Records with the word "consecutive" are the hardest to break.

I'm just being a cry baby, but it bugs me a lot that you didn't include numbers next to the people so I could see what the records are.

Successful submissions and time in top control would be good to add

I think they will all eventually broken

No one will beat Mighty Mouse's latest stoppage record.

Most Octagon Time (lol cuz this shows the decision kings)
1. Frankie Edgar
2. Georges St Pierre
I haven't actually mathed it out, but I feel like Gleison Tibau should be on the list.

Title fights are longer
For sure but Tibau has a stupid amount of fights in the UFC and most of his fights went to decision.

Quickly mathed it, and he has 291 minutes and 15 seconds inside the Octagon total.
GSP is around 330 minutes.

Pretty close considering Tibau has never had a 25 minute fight in his entire UFC career.

Tibau going for that ufc all time fights record soon.

Most consecutive title defenses.
1. Anderson Silva
2. GSP
3. Jon Jones

Don't see anyone breaking Silva's anytime soon. Maybe Jose can tie Jones but that only counting WEC title defenses as well.

Back