****UFC LHW Division is so exciting now****

Jones has a lot to lose against a very dangerous fighter in Sonnen. It's a lot like the Vitor fight, where he almost lost the title to a guy who didn't deserve the shot.

I think Sonnen has a better shot to beat Jones than Hendo.

The thing is, I see Sonnen posing very little threat to Jones, which is why I care very little for this match up. Of course, I may be completley wrong in my assumption.

My 14 predictions for the LHW division this year...
1. Glover will KO/TKO Rampage to bury his title shot. Rampage looks out of shape.
2. Phil Davis will continue to look to fight a scrub to replace the former scrub (Forrest) he was going to fight.
3. Hopefully Joe Silva can connect the dots and have Glover fight Davis!
4. Rashad will control Little Nog and the pace of the fight, probably to a decisive decision.
5. Gus will finish Mousasi via KO/TKO.
6. Either Hendo wins via KO/TKO, or Machida wins by UD and karate stalling.
7. The Wanderlei/Stann fight will be Wanderlei's second-to-last fight.
8. If Wanderlei wins that fight, he'll try to get a fight with Vitor, Little Nog, Rampage, or some past their prime fighter (if they lose).
9. If Machida wins, there is a solid chance he ducks Jon Jones again.
10. Jon Jones will finish Chael Sonnen. Depending on how he is feeling, he may try to top Anderson Silva's finish time of Chael (about 7 minutes), or just utterly tear him apart for 4 rounds like he did to Rampage and Vitor.
11. Chances are it is either Hendo or Cormier who gets torn apart by Jones.
12. The next guy to get a crack at Jones after that will be either the one of those two guys not picked, Gus, or Phil Davis.
13. Jon Jones will embarrass 2 or 3 contenders this year.
14. Jon Jones will probably be the UFC Fighter of the Year.

Last edited:
Back