Blue Belt
Reaction score
Jones v Sonnen on April 27th
Hendo v Machida on Feb 23rd
Rashad vs Lil Nog on Feb 2nd
Gustafsson v Mousasi on April 6th
Rampage v Glover on Jan 26th
Te-Huna v Ryan Jimmo on Feb 16th

When the dust is all settled, what will the landscape be like?

Last edited:
Throw in Bader v Matyushenko on Jan 26th as another solid fight and we have ourselves a bustling division

The fight I'm most looking forward to is Wand vs. Stann.

Yes it is. Other than that publicity stunt/mismatch of a title fight everything else is awesome and should be very exciting to watch it all unfold.

Jones v Sonnen on April 27th
Hendo v Machida on Feb 23rd
Rashad vs Lil Nog on Feb 2nd
Gustafsson v Mousasi on April 6th
Rampage v Glover on Jan 26th
Te-Huna v Ryan Jimmo on Feb 16th

When the dust is all settled, what will the landscape be like?

Hendo via decision/TKO Machida and will fight Jones.
Rshad is going to wrestlefuck Lil Nog for a dec.
Gustafsson will win a dec. Will sit out and wait for Jones after Hendo lost to him.
Glover will TKO rampage. Glover will move up and fight better resistence and Rampage will go to KFC or Bellator.
Te-Huna will KO Ryan and will continue to build up his streak.

ugh i forgot king mo is in bellator

Yeah King Mo v Feijao II would have been ideal as another exciting LHW match. Oh well, Im not complaining though with the number of intriguing LHW fights that are already on the horizon

might as well add jimmy manuwa vs cyrille diabate

and vinny should fight davis

might as well add jimmy manuwa vs cyrille diabate

and vinny should fight davis

Vinny v Davis is another fantastic stylistic clash. But I have a feeling they will offer Forrest Griffin to Phil Davis. I know Griffin is higher ranked, but I'd much rather see Vinny have a crack at Phil

Yes it is. Other than that publicity stunt/mismatch of a title fight everything else is awesome and should be very exciting to watch it all unfold.

Every JJ fight is a mismatch tho, or at least has proven to be.

Every JJ fight is a mismatch tho, or at least has proven to be.

Yeah but none of them were 0-0 and coming off a loss the weight class below to get a title shot. Whatever though, most (myself included) are now accepting just how truly WWE-like everything has become over the last few years. Sucks but what can you do...

Back