News UFC Legitimately Dying

In before “incel” comments.

There used to be a time when men used to hang out with men, non-sexually, and have a blast talking shit to each other and occasionally discussing important things like life or politics.

Now bitch boys let the girls in, and scream Incel at any man who actually enjoys hanging out with men to get away from the gf/wife.

2020, gentlemen.

What does his comment or yours have to do with the thread topic lol?

It's ok to have a man cave and not allow women in. It'll last longer.
giphy.gif

One thing that'll cause it to die quicker is if they get involved with this hybrid boxing bullshit

What does his comment or yours have to do with the thread topic lol?

> @Fahcough mentioned letting girls into UFC
>Hurts product
>Happens all over society, not just in UFC

Not fully related, but something I’m pretty pissed about.

Do you agree with the post?

> @Fahcough mentioned letting girls into UFC
>Hurts product
>Happens all over society, not just in UFC

Not fully related, but something I’m pretty pissed about.

Do you agree with the post?

Oh, ok. Honestly I don't really care. Womens sports isn't my thing either but I'm not like upset or mad about women in UFC. It is what it is and it really doesn't bother me that much.

Last edited:
Most of the retards don't know that if UFC dies then it will just be their left hand and their dick every Saturday night. So let's actually try to find out if it's true or not because some dumb ass comes up with use less thread like this one everyday.

Cliffs: UFC can't pay it's fighters more or attract top talent because they are spending all their cash on celebrity investors and other dumb shit
Investors being the key term. People who put in money, at risk. You do not increase operating costs (pay contractors more) at the expense of repaying investor investment.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/13/ufcs-celebrity-investors-have-a-chokehold-on-300m-dividend/

Ultimate Fighting Championship is draining its cash reserves to fund big payouts to celebrity investors — even as its fighters gripe that they are vastly underpaid, The Post has learned

The payments will leave UFC with just $50 million as it faces new MMA rivals and allegations by fighters that they’re underpaid compared to athletes of other major sports teams.

<{danawhoah}><{danayeah}>
"The $300 million in payments marks the first time UFC has issued a dividend payment since Endeavor bought a 50 percent stake in 2016, sources said."

You are not a businessman I take it? Or a lawyer/accountant?

"The $300 million in payments marks the first time UFC has issued a dividend payment since Endeavor bought a 50 percent stake in 2016, sources said."

You are not a businessman I take it? Or a lawyer/accountant?

Did you read the article?

The UFC was once the crown jewel of a great sports promotion company, a company that knew the value of growing sport in a legitimate way.

Now it is just another box to be checked off in an increasingly diversified portfolio. Its heart and soul actioned off and now used as a tiny cog in a quarter trillion dollar company's streaming play.

Sad.

Most of the retards don't know that if UFC dies then it will just be their left hand and their dick every Saturday night. So let's actually try to find out if it's true or not because some dumb ass comes up with use less thread like this one everyday.

Well, that's not entirely true. This sport now has a major market, it's not exactly the fringe underground sport it was fifteen years ago. So, if UFC were to go under, another promotion (or promotions) would sign the worlds top fighters. If it were multiple promotions, they would then have a war to the finish of who is the number one promotion, like the UFC did with PRIDE.

I generally distrust NY Post though, so we'll see what comes of this.

There used to be a time when men used to hang out with men, non-sexually, and have a blast talking shit to each other and occasionally discussing important things like life or politics.

Now bitch boys let the girls in, and scream Incel at any man who actually enjoys hanging out with men to get away from the gf/wife.

2020, gentlemen.

Now this is why I post on sherdog.

2020, gentlemen.

These times still exist in my world.

But admittedly I'm a dying breed. The term "Man" has lost a lot of meaning in my lifetime.

UFC keeps getting worse each year. I've never had such a low interest in the majority of their cards. And now with the USADA shit and corruption from within, it's even less appealing.

If only everyone would just bail on the UFC and fight for Bellator. I really don't understand why they don't all collectively do it. Bellator is now what the UFC used to be back when it was good.

I guess fighters are too prideful to see that Bellator isn't a second rate promotion. It's lacking quality fighters because they believe the UFC is the promotion to prove you're the best and end up staying there. But if everyone left for Bellator, then it'd be the place to prove yourself.
Agreed. UFC is so fucking trash nowadays and so stale. They don’t do anything new or different. And when they do it’s some corny celebrity shit like BMF. Bellator is headed in the right direction hopefully they can continue to grow.

Welcome, Welcome to the OneFc era.

Yes, losing real fans.
I was sceptical buying the Jones PPV... now i know, im not going to buy his next one.

Back