UFC Legend Tim Sylvia to Retire

You think I should give him props for Rothwell, Monson the tattooed punching bag, Brandon "No Heart" Vera, Ricco. Arlovski I will tip my hat too when he was on he was tight, when he was off it was hard to watch.

don't discredit them. know who they were at the time.

Tim gets shit on by people that have never even seen Him fight in the UFC..

Best of luck, Tim!.. Get healthy!

And as someone who has lost people to depression, I hope you can honestly look in the mirror and know that you wished a terrible disease on someone just because you don't like them as a fighter or because they hunt. Seriously, fuck you.

--------------------------------------------------------
Jon Jones is the greatest. fighter of all time.

Hahaha seriously that fucking sig <3 Lost a sigbet but can't have a sig cause of dubs or what?

That is terrible. Best of luck to Tim moving forward. The guy had a difficult childhood and no one believed in him when he was starting his mma career but he became a two time heavyweight champ.

Thanks for all the fights, Tim.

You all know that Sylvia took Arlovski's Girlfriend right???? in 2008 I think

andrei-gf-2.jpg

tim-sylvia-girlfriend.jpg

tim-sylvia-and-girlfriend.jpg

http://www.cagepotato.com/tim-sylvia-is-banging-who-nooooooo

Arlovski got his revenge on Tim in Onefc

Hahaha seriously that fucking sig <3 Lost a sigbet but can't have a sig cause of dubs or what?

yeah I cant have a sig so I have to copy and paste but I like just adding it in and changing things up like a jazz band. On mobile it's just too muhc of a hassle so I don't post.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jon Jones is the greatst fighter of all time, in any combat sport.

yeah I cant have a sig so I have to copy and paste but I like just adding it in and changing things up like a jazz band. On mobile it's just too muhc of a hassle so I don't post.

Jon Jones is the greatst fighter of all time, in any combat sport.

Hahaha I fucking love you, genuine LOL here

Good luck to Banjo-Kazooie's future endeavors. Not many fighters can say they won the UFC HW belt or defended it twice in a row.

That is terrible. Best of luck to Tim moving forward. The guy had a difficult childhood and no one believed in him when he was starting his mma career but he became a two time heavyweight champ.

Thanks for all the fights, Tim.

I remember some pretty sad stories from him about his mom, or rather how she treated him as a kid.
Not that I am one to say that people should dwell on things like that, but it really does haunt some people forever.

I know a guy that did not get traumatized too bad (compared to many) and I seriously doubt he ever will have a comfortable life.

Tim's mother was constantly calling him fat as a kid, hitting him, dead drunk and so on.
Maybe that is haunting him.

Sad how one messed up person can ruin good people.

Hahaha I fucking love you, genuine LOL here

fuck yeah

giphy.gif

Im not black tho not like it matters

Jon Jones is the greatest fight of all time, in any weight class.

One of the most accomplished HW's in UFC history. Has three wins over current top tens, including, get this, Ben Rothwell in 2001.

Yep. Tim went downhill at the end of his career like most top fighters do. He was a a great fighter at one point. He took out Ricco when Ricco was a monster to win the belt. After his loss to Fedor he got fat, ballooned up to over 300 lbs, and never was the same.

I remember some pretty sad stories from him about his mom, or rather how she treated him as a kid.
Not that I am one to say that people should dwell on things like that, but it really does haunt some people forever.

I know a guy that did not get traumatized too bad (compared to many) and I seriously doubt he ever will have a comfortable life.

Tim's mother was constantly calling him fat as a kid, hitting him, dead drunk and so on.
Maybe that is haunting him.

Sad how one messed up person can ruin good people.

Sylvia is the Meg of UFC.

-----------------------------------------------
Jon JOnes is the greatest fighter of all time./

fuck yeah

giphy.gif

Im not black tho not like it matters

Jon Jones is the greatest fight of all time, in any weight class.

That powershake :cool:

"Jon Jones is the greatest fight of all time" hahaha these small typos just make it so much better. Switching it up like a jazz band indeed :icon_lol:

the guy couldnt help but rub people the wrong way,and was cursed by shitty genetics that he couldnt have a made for tv body no matter how hard he worked out. I think hes an allright guy,just maybe a bit dopey and clueless,but he could fight. His fight with nogueira,and some of his earlier fights en route to the title were pretty good. Fedor blasted him out of there because it would be foolhardy to let sylvia establish his range,which says something about the guy imo. I think the article is shameful,hell they ban us in here for talking like that.

the guy couldnt help but rub people the wrong way,and was cursed by shitty genetics that he couldnt have a made for tv body no matter how hard he worked out. I think hes an allright guy,just maybe a bit dopey and clueless,but he could fight. His fight with nogueira,and some of his earlier fights en route to the title were pretty good. Fedor blasted him out of there because it would be foolhardy to let sylvia establish his range,which says something about the guy imo. I think the article is shameful,hell they ban us in here for talking like that.

Maybe he's not the greatest HW of all time.

But he is the great-tits hw tho am I right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There has never been a greater fighter than Jon Jones in any weight class.
especially not Fedor or Anderson, they are bums.

Back