UFC Legend Tim Sylvia to Retire

A goodish guy, but legend? No.

He still has the record for the most wins in UFC HW title fights. He made a big impact while having no serious background and not being atheletic, people should respect his dedication to the sport until he got discouraged. Even as tall as he his, a pro fighter would never reach 371 unless he got really depressed.

Respect to Tim and good luck to him in his future endeavors.

He still has the record for the most wins in UFC HW title fights. He made a big impact while having no serious background and not being atheletic, people should respect his dedication to the sport until he got discouraged. Even as tall as he his, a pro fighter would never reach 371 unless he got really depressed.

Could you imagine if the UFC did not just forget him, and would use that stat every time some HW fight was going on?
The zombies would be crying now.

He still has the record for the most wins in UFC HW title fights. He made a big impact while having no serious background and not being atheletic, people should respect his dedication to the sport until he got discouraged.

Well said.

Best of luck to Tim.

Good luck on your health Tim and thanks for all the great fights over the years.

Always liked Sylvia, never really understood all the hate for the guy. He always came across as a good guy, I thought sometimes he came across as putting on a tough guy act when underneath he was a bit of a goofball. He wasn't really a world class fighter but he did well capitalising on the UFC's weak HW division. I remember being very shocked when he knocked out Arlovski in their rematch. Also the knockout of Telligman was chilling. I wish Tim Sylvia all the best in his life.

Somewhere in cyberspace, Cymen is doing backfilps while Goober Taylor is on suicide watch.

One of the most accomplished HW's in UFC history. Has three wins over current top tens, including, get this, Ben Rothwell in 2001.

He was the heavyweight champ we deserved but not the one we need right now.

You all know that Sylvia took Arlovski's Girlfriend right???? in 2008 I think

andrei-gf-2.jpg

tim-sylvia-girlfriend.jpg

tim-sylvia-and-girlfriend.jpg

http://www.cagepotato.com/tim-sylvia-is-banging-who-nooooooo

371 pounds. My god. I imagine he hawked his UFC belt for a pitching machine, and just filled that bitch up with double-cheeseburgers, then stood in front of it with his mouth open.

S'prolly where the head trauma came from.

Shitty way to go. Tim's the butt of a lot of jokes around here but I wish him the best

Lol at legend. Dude roided during his best years. Busted like twice or thrice. No love from me. but good luck anyway.

There really is no real MMA journalism, as far as I know.
There are a couple of guys that give pretty good breakdowns on striking and certain areas.

Otherwise it is just parroting and trying to break not so great news.

sure,but this isnt even that,this just sounds like the ramblings of a 16 yr old.

Back