UFC Legend Cung Le Looking Great On Pads: Pads Don't Kick Back

You act like Cung isn't a certified hitter. Goof
He good. But sometimes they punch back. His KO of Rich was a 10/10.
cung-le-face-1.png

He should have been back in his Vitor supplement since retiring
cung-le-jacked-photo.jpg

Cung Le on some TRT coulda been something special for a while.

Cung Le on some TRT coulda been something special for a while.
He is something special in films, but if you talking about MMA please provide evidence he could have been something special. He went of a six fight rampage against mostly journeymen (Frank Shamrock the exception), got KO'd by Scott Smith, lost to old Wandy, and deivered a 10/10 KO of Rich Franklin. He was special.

Don't forget, he came to mma late in age, after a long and dominating kickboxing/san shou career, so we likely never got to see what he could have been had he come to mma at a young age.

Don't forget, he came to mma late in age, after a long and dominating kickboxing/san shou career, so we likely never got to see what he could have been had he come to mma at a young age.
He never had any wrestling ability.

You act like Cung isn't a certified hitter. Goof
He ain’t no hitter he’s a typical flashy ferry who runs around throwing effeminate spinning shit. He also looks like shit in this video. Needs to get back on his lighting and angles regimen.

Didn't the UFC treat Cung Le in the complete opposite way that they treat jones?

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/8/...co-hgh-photos-analysis-steroids-peds-mma-news

LMFAO @ Dana telling him to just admit he roids.....I bet he never gave jones this advice.

"Gary [Ibarra] presented that to them," said Le. "At the time I didn't even want to talk to them. I was disgusted with what happened. They agreed to lift my suspension and let it go. Of course, the day Gary calls me and says [UFC] are going to release a thing saying that the suspension has been lifted and they're retracting what happened, Dana called me and tells me if I just admit it, it'll be easier.

"The public would forgive me more. 'Look at the pitcher from the New York Giants[sic], he got busted for something.' Dana was saying it's easier just to admit it. I just didn't want to talk to him anymore. Had to hang up. He might as well have just sent some thugs to my house to strong-arm me or something. It's just ridiculous. Sometimes you get the s**t end of the stick and they just happen to be the s**t."

This was after they fucked up his drug test lolololol...Joke of a company.

What's going through my mind while watching the video
main-qimg-a5149b02b6cd9255cc767d0e453b2576.webp

Back