UFC just went 0-2 in ONEFC big event

Nah man. The one champion has no impact on the mma sphere whatsoever. Maybe that changes in the future. My mma fandom cant be questioned when I watch ufc, bellator and aca as well as other combat sports. Theres simply not enough time to prioritize an organization a tier below. If theres a big fight or if Lineker or Giorgio are fighting ill watch.

I save time with MMA by just fast forwarding through anything that isn't a fight. When you cut out all the crap you can get through a lot of fight cards in an hour or two.

and Khabib had to retire to make that happen as well. Also he submitted Alvarez and then lost a split decision to him. The Brooks loses are legit. I'm still surprised at how bad Brooks did after moving to the UFC. Don't think I've ever seen a fighter fall so hard after moving to the UFC. He's still having trouble after leaving the UFC.
Yeah.. I was trolling a bit.

I think that Brooks case was just a matter of him being a bad matchup for Chandler, USADA and underperforming. I also think Chandler is better now than he was back then.

Remember Emmanuel Newton? Dude beat King Mo twice when Mo was still pretty good. He could have been signed to the UFC as Bellator champ but he was pretty bad.

Remember Emmanuel Newton? Dude beat King Mo twice when Mo was still pretty good. He could have been signed to the UFC as Bellator champ but he was pretty bad.

Man I forgot all about him. Had to google him to see what happened to that guy. Nothing good unfortunately.

You cant underestimate the level of competition anywhere. The UFC has the most great fighters of any org but they also have a bunch of bums from the contender series etc that they use for filler.

I think Jan would get wrecked in the Bellator LHW GP too.

What the fuck is going on? MM got stiffened and Eddie Alvarez just got Dq’d is it time to end the narrative that the UFC is the top mma organization?
Alvarez canno´t be called UFC fighter. He wouldn´t hold well there at this moment. He is way past his prime.

I didn't say it was an illegal shot.

Ok. My bad. I wasn’t sure about your comment but since I was already answering this I figured I would add yours as well since I wasn’t sure.
I think Aljo overdid the effects of the knee but a technique you are not expecting would usually be more damaging than one you do expect (knee being illegal vs it being legal).

Contradiction in terms. If those "UFC" fighters were good they'd still be in the UFC.

<JonesLaugh>

What the fuck is going on? MM got stiffened and Eddie Alvarez just got Dq’d is it time to end the narrative that the UFC is the top mma organization?
That's one way to look at it. But that main card was a real dud. I bet Dana was dying laughing watching that Eddie DQ shitshow then interview and seeing Mouse get bodied.

Dana and the UFC have been super lucky as far as other MMA orgs trying to put on big shows/fights and having dumb shit happen.

That's one way to look at it. But that main card was a real dud. I bet Dana was dying laughing watching that Eddie DQ shitshow then interview and seeing Mouse get bodied.

Dana and the UFC have been super lucky as far as other MMA orgs trying to put on big shows/fights and having dumb shit happen.
And why is UFC any different?

Leon vs Belal ended via eye poke
I think you missed the title fight between Yan and Sterling LOL
Anders/Steward also ended via illegal knee

And this was all in 2021 so far. It's the same shit show

Last edited:
It depends on the fighters, you get too hung up on organisations.

If you look at the other bigger orgs outside the UFC at the moment.

Bellator

- Has an ex UFC HW champion in Bader and the likely next challenger in Johnson is also ex UFC.
- The next LHW title challenger is ex UFC in Phil Davis, 6/8 of LHW GP participants are ex UFC
- MW champion Mousasi is ex UFC
- Next BW title challenger Sergio Pettis is ex UFC
- Womens FW champion Cris Cyborg is ex UFC as is next title challenger Leslie Smith

ONE
- HW Champ Brandon Vera is ex UFC
- FW Champ Thanh Le lost on TUF and also lost to lower level UFC fighter Kevin Aguilar in LFA

PFL
- LHW Champ Emilano Sordi lost on the Contender Series

KSW
- HW Champ Phil De Fries is ex UFC

So yeah, there's plenty of examples of ex UFC fighters doing fine. Despite the fact that the majority of the fighters the UFC have who are at the upper echelons of the organisation won't get released until they're past their prime.
Lol at calling Cyborg and Mousasi UFC fighters. The others on the list I agree with.
Cyborg and Mousasi had great careers before they joined UFC.

People are retarded - just wait until Chandler wins the UFC belt and gains his ufc superpowers.

Tards on here will be sperging all over saying how much Chandler has improved from his Bellator days, when in reality he hasn’t.

PS Pitbull smashes future ufc champ Chandler and Volkanovski on the same fucking night real talk.

Lol at calling Cyborg and Mousasi UFC fighters. The others on the list I agree with.
Cyborg and Mousasi had great careers before they joined UFC.

I only meant they were in the UFC prior to being in Bellator.

Anyone that thinks that Alvarez loss is legitimate is an imbecile. He finished the other guy. Not his fault the ref was complete trash.

If anything it makes the UFC look better not worse.

Dana made the right call by letting go of these guys.

So Eddie Alvarez is a UFC fighter now? lol 8 fights out of his almost 40 fight career but ok. But yes MM going down was pretty shocking, not that he lost more in that fashion

Ok. My bad. I wasn’t sure about your comment but since I was already answering this I figured I would add yours as well since I wasn’t sure.
I think Aljo overdid the effects of the knee but a technique you are not expecting would usually be more damaging than one you do expect (knee being illegal vs it being legal).

Nah dude it's always all good. What I was going at is DJ got up and was completely lucid and Aljo acted like he was hit in the head with a baseball bat but still somehow managed to convey that he could not continue.

Back