UFC is Winning!

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Released a lot of their big names and they are all losing. I guess you could say it's good for PFL because it's upping their legitimacy but some losing to UFC lower tier guys isn't a good look. Seems like the UFC's plan to get rid of highly paid fighters is really paying off. Rory has been removed from the UFC for a while but he's the only one who had success. Werdum's fight was pretty BS but he did seem to be still holding the choke after the tap. Also it seemed like the old Brazilian Tap a la Chael Sonnen to me.

. Rory has been removed from the UFC for a while but he's the only one who had success.
tumblr_nb98hmDR9O1tcfs15o1_r1_400.gif

This is nothing but confirmation bias.

Had they won their fights the narrative would be that they smashing cans in lesser leagues. But since they lost the narrative is that the UFC let them go at the right time.

It’s nothing but spin.

Last edited:
UFC lowest paid athletes. Winning?

When you have UFC champs like Pettis/Alvarez/DJ getting beat the sh** out of them it makes the UFC look awful. If your champ gets beaten by journey man in other leagues it means your fighters are even worse and mediocre. So the UFC is actually losing...

When you have UFC champs like Pettis/Alvarez/DJ getting beat the sh** out of them it makes the UFC look awful. If your champ gets beaten by journey man in other leagues it means your fighters are even worse and mediocre. So the UFC is actually losing...

They're not really because the majority of fans don't watch the other organisations. They don't care, they just wanted to dump expensive fighters who they didn't think were worth it anymore.

This nothing but confirmation bias.

Had they won their fights the narrative would be that they smashing cans in lesser leagues. But since they lost the narrative is that the UFC let them go at the right time.

It’s nothing but spin.
This.

The only man to leave mma s top promotion on a 5 fight murder streak , under his terms and was in height of his prime.

UFC s only true brain fart ( if bisping wasnt afrsid of the dutchman, things would of turned out differently- f-king shame)
I was sad to see him go. I didnt care about his marketability,i wanted to see him against the best.

It’s nothing but spin.
big Luda once again dropping the faxx

Reactions: HHJ
UFC isnt winning .... they're releasing well past their prime vets whose contracts were too significant in rhythm to where UFC is currently. In fact, they've helped other promotions with these same fighters that are free to make bank in other ways and their " names " bring in business.
UFC is healthy from 135 to 155. Heavy has never really been deep. Glover Tex is their #1 contender??? with middles coming up ( and have been).
Vetorri, lol, ...#3 ???? Oh - hell no.
Usman is giving re matches to guys like maz whos usually top 10 but now considered a top 5 er. FFS - Chiesa is just outside top 5. ???? Usman the real deal- dont get me wrong but I'm not ready to claim him unbeatable ( well- nobody is but you know what I'm saying )

Of course, they're still deeper than other promotions but overall talent wise- they re 3-4 years past their true ceiling. Theyve crossed back over the 180 threshold ( the wrong way ) and these guys their releasing have significant contracts that they're not even willing to match the same existing contract.
Theyll be more to come-

UFC isnt winning .... they're releasing well past their prime vets whose contracts were too significant in rhythm to where UFC is currently. In fact, they've helped other promotions with these same fighters that are free to make bank in other ways and their " names " bring in business.
UFC is healthy from 135 to 155. Heavy has never really been deep. Glover Tex is their #1 contender??? with middles coming up ( and have been).
Vetorri, lol, ...#3 ???? Oh - hell no.
Usman is giving re matches to guys like maz whos usually top 10 but now considered a top 5 er. FFS - Chiesa is just outside top 5. ????

Of course, they're still deeper than other promotions but overall talent wise- they re 3-4 years past their true ceiling. Theyve crossed back over the 180 threshold ( the wrong way ) and these guys their releasing have significant contracts that they're not even willing to match the same existing contract.
Theyll be more to come-
I pretty much agree with 99% of their cuts.

I pretty much agree with 99% of their cuts.
Agreed. Dana White has an agenda and the only way " his vision" comes to fruition is by doing what hes doing.Ive been saying this for a while now but things have to " fit into the business ". They have obligations to ESPN ( which is a good thing ) amongst other necessaries.
" winning " is the wrong word.

Reactions: HHJ
I believe you mean that the UFC’s heavyweight division is winning because Ferreira isn’t there to expose it…

tenor.gif

It’s nothing but spin.
Bingo. UFC propaganda works so well on people without critical thinking skills.

Back