UFC is thriving!

Casuals, OP. that's the sheep herd Dana always aims to draw.

Also, Wasteland.

yeah they suck

they'll never be the top company in the sport by a wide margin if they keep this up

Horrible card this weekend. I miss the good old days when the UFC was truly thriving and putting on a card once every 3 months.

Way too watered down right now. I’d rather have one card every 1-2 months and actually make it stacked and worth watching. Also add some more bonuses for finishing fights. Give these guys an incentive to actually want to be exciting and finish. Because the majority of fights at the moment look like two guys sparring.

With the UFC is Dying 2021 thread combined with this thread and the proliferation of Ken Shamrock in this thread I declare the UFC is in current in Living Death

Way too watered down right now. I’d rather have one card every 1-2 months and actually make it stacked and worth watching. Also add some more bonuses for finishing fights. Give these guys an incentive to actually want to be exciting and finish. Because the majority of fights at the moment look like two guys sparring.
Man, what I would give for one of those Pride cards back in the day.

TS hates mma and doesn’t watch.

I thought it was Dying… judging by this years “UFC Dying” thread.

Well, it’s consistently making more money than any other org, has more PPV buys than any other org, so yeah it is thriving.

They need to do away with the fight nights though.
No, I love having UFC every weekend. This is the only sport I follow :)

things are going well it seems
d0d227a8a6dc0ec3b1d46ff6925a40c1_w200.gif

I hated it back in 2008-2009 when it was like that. We used to talk about the upcoming event for 10 or 20 days sometimes. So boring. I had to follow other orgs like Dream, Sengoku, WEC and Strikeforce while I waited for each event... I even had to follow boxing back then :(

I think that you just want to follow another sport, while having UFC as a secondary sport that happens once or twice a month. A lot of fans are like that. But that sucks for me and for people that only watch UFC. Things are perfect the way they are, you can always just watch only the ppv events if it's too much MMA for you :)

Back