UFC is scum

Trump's a businessman. He just wanted his property values to stay high. He knows statistics pretty well, and can process empirical evidence without having to run it through a PC filter.
What does saying to one of his employee "I do not want a black person to count my money, get rid of him" after seeing a black accountant have to do with statistic?

What does saying to one of his employee "I do not want a black person to count my money, get rid of him" after seeing a black accountant have to do with statistic?
I'm guessing that if he actually said that, that that's what he means. *shrug* Lauryn Hill said she'd rather her kids starve than have white money feed them. #WhiteMoneyMatters

I'm guessing that if he actually said that, that that's what he means. *shrug* Lauryn Hill said she'd rather her kids starve than have white money feed them. #WhiteMoneyMatters

Excusing someone racism with another person racism...

Excusing someone racism with another person racism...
Excusing? Hardly. Sick of pussies crying about "systematic racism" in the freest land on Earth. Spoiled cocksuckers don't know what real oppression is. Try being a farmer on the Cape.

Shane Carwins official pay for his fight against Brock was 11K USD. LMAO

Their fight was top ten UFC PPV for ppv buys

Excusing? Hardly. Sick of pussies crying about "systematic racism" in the freest land on Earth. Spoiled cocksuckers don't know what real oppression is. Try being a farmer on the Cape.

You were having a discussion on Trump and you brought Lauryn Hill in the discussion... If you have to go that far off topic to argue, what's the point? It's a classic fallacy.

Mark Hunt is right, these greedy bastards are risking the lives and well-being of fighters for profits. Not to mention they are also holding the fighters sponsorships and other rights hostage. The pay for the majority of fighters is pathetic as well and now they've cashed out and left but there's something called karma and hopefully they will reap what they sow one day.

The UFC is a prime example of corporate greed and how it has taken over and enslaved the middle class. Hunt is doing what many people should do and taking a stance against corporate slavery.

Open your eyes people.

Then it's kind of stupid of him to sign a contract with them only a few months ago right? Not to mention these concerns about his health were nowhere to be found when he agreed to the fight

two wrong do not make a right...

Shane Carwins official pay for his fight against Brock was 11K USD. LMAO

Their fight was top ten UFC PPV for ppv buys

That's what they do, capitalise on someones passion and drain every penny out of it whilst giving the person whose risking their life the bare minimum.

Mark Hunt is right, these greedy bastards are risking the lives and well-being of fighters for profits. Not to mention they are also holding the fighters sponsorships and other rights hostage. The pay for the majority of fighters is pathetic as well and now they've cashed out and left but there's something called karma and hopefully they will reap what they sow one day.

The UFC is a prime example of corporate greed and how it has taken over and enslaved the middle class. Hunt is doing what many people should do and taking a stance against corporate slavery.

Open your eyes people.
Another "MMA freedom fighter" from Pride lol

Lol @ Hunt making a big stink about this after fighting in Pride

What they did to Hunt was fucked up but if it wasn't for Zuffa, MMA would be dead and those fighters wouldn't have jobs in the first place.

Mark Hunt spent the majority of his career fighting roided dudes in unsanctioned events, for next to nothing.

He's been in bar fights, think he punched a cop once too?

And considering his tragic past:

A new book about Hunt's life, Born to Fight, co-written with former Fairfax sports journalist Ben McKelvey, is a harrowing tale of a young boy who was repeatedly beaten by his sadistic father.

Hunt recalls being hog-tied before being whipped by an apple branch until the skin was ripped from his back. "That meant no school for three weeks, so that was okay," he laughs. "My old man was ruthless. He terrorised us. He'd start with the mental games before he even found the implements to hit us with. He once tied me up in the garage with my hands above my head and beat me with a frigging broom handle. I got away and my brothers came after me. They said fucking get back there or we're all gonna get it."

Have no idea why he's reacting in such a way to being hugged by PED Lesnar for 15 minutes and getting the biggest paycheck of his life.

Mark Hunt spent the majority of his career fighting roided dudes in unsanctioned events, for next to nothing.

He's been in bar fights, think he punched a cop once too?

And considering his tragic past:

Have no idea why he's reacting in such a way to being hugged by PED Lesnar for 15 minutes and getting the biggest paycheck of his life.

Ding ding ding

They could always go to bellator, get paid less, have less sponsorship money since they now have zero exposure outside of when they fight on spike, and no drug testing yet all the top guys keep coming to ufc, weird huh

Back