UFC is scum

Is karma a 4 billion dollar pay check?

Look at my post history, I've known this for ages.

Hunts giving it publicity which is good.

Yeah, it is. But speaking of post history - do you not think this has being discussed already since the interview came out?

Imagine a business only caring about money not what's right.

Unfortunately we live in a country where every single BIG business operates in this exact manner....Unionizing is the ONLY way for big businesses to recognize that the workers are valuable and they have power.

There is NOT 1 big business that pays it's workers more than a comparable unionized one...Most people at the top are extremely greedy and see what they do in 8 hours as validated but, what their employess do for 8 hours as easily replaceable... They see them as a number, not a human being.

I would LOVE to hear about a big business that pays it's employees more that a unionized business.....Companies always complain about all the common sense/fair rules that unions demand when bargaining BUT, all these companies have the ability to eradicate unions if they wanted to...How?
Offer $2 more an hour over what union workers are getting and watch how quick people would be willing to relinquish their membership.

It ALWAYS it about money and belonging to a union has ALWAYS been able to negotiate better pay for all....Still waiting for a large company to prove me wrong.

The UFC wants spectacles, enhanced athletes just add to the show... I'm sure UFC is doing there analysis right now to attempt to ditch USADA, or at least they should... they are all dirty, some are just smarter than others, leave them alone and let them take supplements and fight.

Your AV agrees.

Nah I'll continue watching...for free
You're an absolute idiot. You complain about pay then admit you rip the company off and watch for free. If everyone paid for the UFC they watched, the fighters could get paid more.

Mark Hunt is right, these greedy bastards are risking the lives and well-being of fighters for profits. Not to mention they are also holding the fighters sponsorships and other rights hostage. The pay for the majority of fighters is pathetic as well and now they've cashed out and left but there's something called karma and hopefully they will reap what they sow one day.

The UFC is a prime example of corporate greed and how it has taken over and enslaved the middle class. Hunt is doing what many people should do and taking a stance against corporate slavery.

Open your eyes people.

He got like 700k to show against brock.Considering his record he should never have seen anywere near that much

You're an absolute idiot. You complain about pay then admit you rip the company off and watch for free. If everyone paid for the UFC they watched, the fighters could get paid more.
Could but wouldn't.

No one told the fighters that they have to participate in MMA at all. The UFC is not making fighters risk their safety, the fighters volunteered for the risk.

Unfortunately we live in a country where every single BIG business operates in this exact manner....Unionizing is the ONLY way for big businesses to recognize that the workers are valuable and they have power.

There is NOT 1 big business that pays it's workers more than a comparable unionized one...Most people at the top are extremely greedy and see what they do in 8 hours as validated but, what their employess do for 8 hours as easily replaceable... They see them as a number, not a human being.

I would LOVE to hear about a big business that pays it's employees more that a unionized business.....Companies always complain about all the common sense/fair rules that unions demand when bargaining BUT, all these companies have the ability to eradicate unions if they wanted to...How?
Offer $2 more an hour over what union workers are getting and watch how quick people would be willing to relinquish their membership.

It ALWAYS it about money and belonging to a union has ALWAYS been able to negotiate better pay for all....Still waiting for a large company to prove me wrong.

you think top performers in skilled roles at big companies need unions to get them paid?

you act like union contracts never strangled a company out of existence. how well do they pay when they're no longer around?

ufc implements strictest testing in sports and is scum because not every test result comes out before the fights. do you hear yourselves?
You know 3day test costs 30$ more? so yea there is that.

Karma is a heart attack at around age 48

If you're wishing a heart attack on someone I'm not sure you understand how karma works, champ.

You know 3day test costs 30$ more? so yea there is that.

As dimspace explained (probably multiple times at this point) it only applies to someone doing a test or two. It's not possible to expedite ALL of USADA's tests. And they couldn't just expedite Brock's, because the tests are coded and they wouldn't be able to tell the lab which one it was.

Your AV agrees.
Touché most everyone agrees, except people who use the word cheater. IMO if you use caffeine technically you are using a performance enhancer, that would make most of us hypocrites for pointing fingers at fighters when we as humans use mind and physically altering substances daily.... Coffee, tea, alcohol, medication, all enhance the way you perform.

Top fighters get paid and until your in that spot you have to earn your keep. It's the fight biz. Don't like it don't watch

Mark Hunt is right, these greedy bastards are risking the lives and well-being of fighters for profits. Not to mention they are also holding the fighters sponsorships and other rights hostage. The pay for the majority of fighters is pathetic as well and now they've cashed out and left but there's something called karma and hopefully they will reap what they sow one day.

The UFC is a prime example of corporate greed and how it has taken over and enslaved the middle class. Hunt is doing what many people should do and taking a stance against corporate slavery.

Open your eyes people.
Okay. Since you feel this way, I expect you to fully turn your back on the org and leave. Keep your principles, pal. Shut the fuck up and go away.

Nah I'll continue watching...for free
Hypocrisy justified by laziness and a lack of spine. Speak out, expect others to boycott...but still peep like a gutless wimp because you can't stay away. Enough of you.

Back