UFC is only 1 day away - how excited are you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
I can't wait, excited for the fights, but even more excited for the playbyplay crew to be back together, I miss you guys on the playbyplay so much, it was the best part of sherdog for me.

tenor.gif
You know it! Hopefully Clem’s there too, and we’ll have the whole gang together!
giphy.gif

You know it! Hopefully Clem’s there too, and we’ll have the whole gang together!
giphy.gif

I hope so!!!, I am still nervous to be honest because its thursday. If we are all here on friday night and the weigh ins have been completed and I can see every fighter there in real life, then I will believe its happening 100%.

We need some MMA, just for sake of something to actually discuss on these forums haha.

I hope so!!!, I am still nervous to be honest because its thursday. If we are all here on friday night and the weigh ins have been completed and I can see every fighter there in real life, then I will believe its happening 100%.

We need some MMA, just for sake of something to actually discuss on these forums haha.
I have faith. This card is happening :D

Can’t wait to see the event. Imagine it’s all gonna be about blacked out aside from the cage and the fighters. Will be awesome. UFC 249 baby. Gonna be history! First real live sport back in months!

I woke up at 2am and said out loud "Don't you dare lose Tony Ferguson". So yeah, I'm pretty excited.

I have faith. This card is happening :D
I kinda forgot the rules haha, I need to refresh my memory. Feels like years since we seen any sport.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Been a while since I have looked forward to a UFC card as I have UFC 249, it's going to be a great night

The world has been through enough, time for some normalcy and entertainment

DANA BLESS

Hhaa too bad chicken kabob aint fighting. Suka durak

Is that a candle?
Chick at my high school was dared take a candle at a sleep over. Her life was pretty much over, yard was even filled with candles.

F*k COVID-19 Time to Fight! I'm ↓↓↓

SbXPCEZ.gif
(while maintaining 6ft distance rulez from the safety of the mancave)

This ↑↑↑ IN made me think of this tune ↓↓↓ @Clementine M.I.A. I'm worried about my boo... :(

I have faith that our pal Clem will show up, and we will have a night of insane MMA violence! We’re almost there...

im glad there are two real fighters in the main event now that khabib ducked once again and proved he wanted no part of tony.

Khabib is not Dana's pet no disrespect to Tony (I love you too bro) but Khabib got just as much power Conor had/has with or without a belt to say NO! When it suits him and besides it's Ramadan time his time to reflect, pray, & fast, even more now in these pandemic times.

Last edited:
I have faith that our pal Clem will show up, and we will have a night of insane MMA violence! We’re almost there...

I hope so @BFoe my girlfriend always reply back to a pm or private what's up, just a strange time to go dark, especially now..? (praying hands)

I hope so @BFoe my girlfriend always reply back to a pm or private what's up, just a strange time to go dark, especially now..? (praying hands)
I dunno what she’s hot going on. One of the last times I chatted with her she said she’d probably be away from the Dawg for awhile, until the next fight card. So I have faith that she’ll turn up.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Been a while since I have looked forward to a UFC card as I have UFC 249, it's going to be a great night

The world has been through enough, time for some normalcy and entertainment

DANA BLESS

I miss pride more.

Back