UFC is on the UP

Standardb

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
In recent years, I started to lose my interest in the UFC. Too many rematches (still a problem), the whole situation with Reebok (fighters can't wear sponsor, while the UFC's octagon is still cluttered with Monster, Metro PCS), Rogan always emphasizing every low kick thrown, Anik's commentary stale and emotionless, the pushing of fighters such as Ronda and Northcutt, Bones being a d*ck.

But this past year I have also seen some of the most interesting and exciting fights (ers):
-McGregor going to unprecedented lenghts to establish his name and record
-Holly stirring up the division in a major way
-Every Lawler fight has been amazing, and with Wonderboy in the mix things keep getting more and more exciting
- The heavyweight division: Rothwell, Werdum, Miocic
- TJ Dillashaw against Renan and his subsequent loss of the belt against Cruz
-and seeing fighters emerging like Wonderboy and Holloway

So to all those hating on the UFC and the current state of MMA. Not all fights are exciting and make sense, but there is a whole to look forward to! (like Bones returning against Cormier, or Conor against the underestimated Dos Anjos), so get past all the bullsh*t UFC throws at us and enjoy!

I can see why you have 181 posts and no likes.

So because you started liking the UFC more, the health of the industry is improving?

Can you start liking the economy too? And also foreign relations?

I agree with most of your post but I absolutely couldn't care less about the Reebok deal and what the fighters wear.

giphy.gif

At least I am not one of those guys whining how the Liddell days were so much better :)

I agree with most of your post but I absolutely couldn't care less about the Reebok deal and what the fighters wear.
As long as they don't wear anything like this again, i agree.
method=get&s=dennis-hallman-07-09-12-9-34-26-503.JPG

It's on the up? When more top fighters and old ufc vets are choosing Bellator and a nice paycheck over the UFC and there stingy Reebok sponsorship n pay? And Try me a lot more fighters will follow suit and jump ship aswell... right.

Maybe he doesn't have likes because most of his posts were from before there were likes. His post is way better than yours

UFC is doing good, ok thank you captain obvious. What would we do without you and this wonderful insight? You know, I've never looked at it that way before

It's on the up? When more top fighters and old ufc vets are choosing Bellator and a nice paycheck over the UFC and there stingy Reebok sponsorship n pay? And Try me a lot more fighters will follow suit and jump ship aswell... right.
What I mean is my viewing experience, and I think Benson signing to Bellator is a great thing for MMA

Maybe he doesn't have likes because most of his posts were from before there were likes. His post is way better than yours

You hate me because you're a ronda cuck. It makes no difference to me what you teenk.

Back