UFC is no longer the UFC

AtlSteel

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I remember when this was a bad ass competition. Two guys went in and one guy won - by beating the shit out of the other guy.

The "sportification" of this thing has ruined it. Points? Five rounds? Bullshit. Guys dancing around like it's a boxing match. Used to be the Ultimate Fighting Championship! Guys trying to beat the fuck out of the other guy from the opening bell. Miss that.

Yeah bro, suicidal over the cormier loss too. Pretty sad actually. Don't know what to think. I thought I had it figured out but obviously I am a complete retard.

Jj goat ;(

I remember when this was a bad ass competition. Two guys went in and one guy won - by beating the shit out of the other guy.

The "sportification" of this thing has ruined it. Points? Five rounds? Bullshit. Guys dancing around like it's a boxing match. Used to be the Ultimate Fighting Championship! Guys trying to beat the fuck out of the other guy from the opening bell. Miss that.

Lay n Pray, Wall n stall, and now... Hug n Pray have become legit tactics.

LMAO because before we all thought GSP was a staller. He isnt compared to todays guys

I just hope their solution isn't to add MORE rounds. It's bad enough as is.

lol.gif

Back