UFC in Sweden in april 2013!

that poster who said Akira is fighting Peralta in April wasn't lying then.

gus vs evans/nog winner. mousasi gets evans/nog loser. on. same. card. please.

Mixed feelings.

1) Awesome for the Swedes they deserve another visit.

2) Shit for Gustafsson who becomes the latest victim of Dana White's FOX Shitpipe. Message to Dana - stop lying. We'll still watch the fights, regardless of whether the winner actually gets a title shot. It's pathetic.

I was at the first Sweden event and the crowd was awesome. I dont know what some of the chants meant, but in my drunken state i was chanting them! I'll go again - Sweden is a great place.

I say Gustafsson vs. Mousasi in the main event, Kampmann vs Saffiedine in the co-main.

I'd love for it to be Mousasi but it's a pretty big leap up the rankings, while I think he takes it Evans/Nog winner makes more sense.

Probably going no matter what. I hope they will make this happen (and throw some big names in there)!

Goodfor them, last even was cool to watch. Better because it was 2 PM here lol

Who does Jones have lined up?

I don't really want Gus to fight him yet, but i mean, this is all speculation afterall.

gus/bones
mousasi/ glover f he wins and thiago if glover loses

I say Gustafsson vs. Mousasi in the main event, Kampmann vs Saffiedine in the co-main.

oh shit. now we're getting somehwere. that would be a card card if it were just those two fights. no interest in seeing nog or evans on that card.

put struve vs kongo on there too.

To all the people who say Rashd/Nog winner has to fight Gus - are you serious? A top-10 guy is going to fight with only two months to recover and have another full camp?
And, if the fight goes rough (hard back and forth decision, for example) even winner may be suspended for 60 days. Will UFC gamble by saying winner fights Gus in April?

Last edited:
To all the people who say Rashd/Nog winner has to fight Gus - are you serious? A top-10 guy is going to fight with only two months to recover and have another full camp?
And, if the fight goes rough (hard back and forth decision, for example) even winner may be suspended for 60 days. Will UFC gamble by saying winner fights Gus in April?

I know

It's almost as bad as the guy suggesting Struve fights there. Yeah let's schedule him to fight Hunt in match and then schedule him to fight the following month in Sweden

Maybe it will be heading to swede but not until summer or the fall. I highly doubt it will be in april

Who does Jones have lined up?

I don't really want Gus to fight him yet, but i mean, this is all speculation afterall.

As far as I know, Sweden doesn't not allow 5 round MMA fights, so they probably wouldn't bring a title fight there.

I'd like to see Diabate get his revenge, he lives just by.

Back