UFC in bed with dictator Kadyrov despite gay purge in Chechnya -- BloodyElbow

Projecting, and now attempting to deflect from your pathetic ignorant little remarks. Nice try, I suppose. Perhaps try reading and educating yourself in the future, so your smart ass comments will be more than empty flops. Oh, but you posted a gif, so clearly you're a badass and a man of remarkable wit.
now you're getting mad. that's more win, per internet rules.

200.gif

Puerto Rico is American territory, Chechnya is Russian territory, Are you retarded? Do we consider Brittany to no longer be a part of France because of historical ties to a different nation? Stop trying to act so smart on the internet and shut the fuck up.
@CerebralKnievel
giphy.gif

I hope.someday a great grappler in the style.of prime Fitch comes out and fights one of these Ural mountain bigots. Ido portal would get so much training camp work from.these guys wanting to use movement and distance as not to touch the guy.

I'm sorry, angry boy. Perhaps in the next life your ADD and autism won't hold you back from comprehending the difference between annexed territories and sovereign nations. Brittany is not a territory of France. It is a part of France.
What about lands that were ceded? Is the American southwest even America? What about Texas, they were annexed. What about autonomous regions like Xinjiang or Ningxia in China, are they considered Chinese or no. You are trying to draw some arbitrary cultural line for some odd reason. If a nation is in control of a region, that region is a part of said nation.

Thread title is very misleading. No beds involved in story...

Yes, and also everyone has different standards. And everyone has their price.

Like I said, some things cross a universally understood line. Now I'm not debating whether incarcerating people for being homosexual merits intervention (as I'm not positive whether the story is even true), but my point is that some things are just inherently wrong (genocide, for instance, or any government sanctioned killings). Of course, intervention is all subject to circumstance - that's the sad truth. Even WW2, which obviously only brought the US's involvement due to an unprecedented Japanese attack.

My point, though, is that the UN charter does define these things and, ideally, actions should be taken at some point. Just because a country is sovereign and maintains its own laws doesn't grant its government the right to indiscriminately hurt or incarcerate people - yet sadly, we know these things do happen without repurcussion.

It's illegal in that republic.
They are enforcing the law.
If you do not support such laws, go and complain to their parliament.
There is no conspiracy.
So I think the writer from Bloody elbow and whoever agrees with him/she/it, should stop talking and be practical: go to Chechnya and make their case.
I am pretty sure their legislators would receive you and listen to your opinion on jurisprudence, law, human rights, sexual diversity and religion. Once an activist from the other side of the world (from the paragon of democracy, no less) makes his case (with his pink hair, crocs, a Starbucks coffee on one hand, smartphone on the other and while wearing his unicorn butt plug) the parliament of Chechnya will for sure decide to go against 1,600 years of history and culture so that some internet millenials are not offended.

What's the link between UFC and Kadyrov? Not between Kadyrov and a couple fighters that are under contract with the UFC.

It's shocking that anyone would want to be associated with this guy. He even came to my country (Sweden) to take pictures and hang out with Gustafsson.
The reality of the situation is if any of the fighters that live in the region say no to him they will be found dead along with their families if they are found at all

That cunt is no joke, it should be understandable that self preservation plays a huge part in why all the local fighters have to get on their knees and praise him as soon as his name is mentioned

What I don’t get is why internationals go, Werdum, Floyd and all those other guys do it for a paycheque I guess but that’s pretty pathetic

So many POS's supporting Kadyrov apparently.

It's illegal in that republic.
They are enforcing the law.
If you do not support such laws, go and complain to their parliament.
There is no conspiracy.
So I think the writer from Bloody elbow and whoever agrees with him/she/it, should stop talking and be practical: go to Chechnya and make their case.
I am pretty sure their legislators would receive you and listen to your opinion on jurisprudence, law, human rights, sexual diversity and religion. Once an activist from the other side of the world (from the paragon of democracy, no less) makes his case (with his pink hair, crocs, a Starbucks coffee on one hand, smartphone on the other and while wearing his unicorn butt plug) the parliament of Chechnya will for sure decide to go against 1,600 years of history and culture so that some internet millenials are not offended.
If it's illegal can you give the name or the number of that law please?

I ask myself if you are gay how do you get caught being gay in a country that kills you for it. Its like going to a state with zero tolerance for drugs and then proceeding to smoke a joint in the open street.

Places like that there are eyes everywhere. People that are snitches, spies, or just habitual rule followers. My girlfriend is Albanian and her parents grew up in the country when it was a brutal dictatorship. People would rat you out for anything illegal, like watching Italian TV channels. Their one neighbor was a confirmed informant for the government.

Places like that breed paranoia and groups of people that believe they can gain favor with authority by reporting "illegal" shit.

So the UFC should just cut all those fighters? Maybe they should cut all the American fighters because Trump shut down the government? That's how ridiculous they sound...

I heard UFC has ties to the American government that committed war crimes in Iraq.

Places like that there are eyes everywhere. People that are snitches, spies, or just habitual rule followers. My girlfriend is Albanian and her parents grew up in the country when it was a brutal dictatorship. People would rat you out for anything illegal, like watching Italian TV channels. Their one neighbor was a confirmed informant for the government.

Places like that breed paranoia and groups of people that believe they can gain favor with authority by reporting "illegal" shit.
This has more to do with the fact that Albania was communistic for a long period of time. Im sure there are people that will snitch you out though but for that you have to do gay act, if you are stupid enough that people know of it then its your own fault, you just cant live out the way you want if that action costs your life.

I ask myself if you are gay how do you get caught being gay in a country that kills you for it. Its like going to a state with zero tolerance for drugs and then proceeding to smoke a joint in the open street.
You do the ilegal thing in private. But you can get caught anyway. Do you think gays kiss publicly at some main square in Chechenya? Use common sense or travel around world.

This has more to do with the fact that Albania was communistic for a long period of time. Im sure there are people that will snitch you out though but for that you have to do gay act, if you are stupid enough that people know of it then its your own fault, you just cant live out the way you want if that action costs your life.
Man how old are you 12?

You do the ilegal thing in private. But you can get caught anyway. Do you think gays kiss publicly at some main square in Chechenya? Use common sense or travel around world.
Or dont do it to save your life, ive been probably to more places than you. I dont think they kiss on the street unless they would have a death wish, by doing it at home your safer but knowing the risk its a big risk to take, if i was in their shoes i would try to imigrate where life is more free, but reality is most are stuck there so Is a fuck really worth your life?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back