UFC in bed with dictator Kadyrov despite gay purge in Chechnya -- BloodyElbow

So, they didn’t prove an actual link. Not surprising. SBN’s websites are going to crap.

It’s funny that they hate gays so much but their national sport is the gayest martial arts possible

Why is it most MMA "journalists" are far left SJW soyboys?

I've never understood that.

i wouldnt say in bed. at best, theyre on the same floor in the same hotel of that bedroom

You're telling me you've never once seen a person and known within seconds the person is most likely gay? Well those people in Russia are being round up and tortured. Doesn't matter to the Russian government if they catch them in the act or not.
I dont think thats beyond the control of the gay person, those kinds of characters on tv are usually not the reality of things plenty of normal behaving gays, i would say thats more the nature of a attention seeker than a sexual orientation, they will have some kind of prove even crazy dictators have some form of process.

One thing that's pretty universal to gay people is being in relationships with people of the same gender. Gay people are wired in a way where this is instinctual, much like how straight people seek out relationships with people of the opposite gender. It's a very difficult impulse to ignore because it's lizard brain shit that you can't control.

Also, you're telling me if you met like Elton John, without knowing anything about him, you wouldn't know that he's gay?
Well dont if you can get killed for it, if you are born there its not in the cards for you simple as that. Also i wouldnt if he tried to act normal i wouldnt know, its surprising how people can take on a mask if its needed to survive.

I dont think thats beyond the control of the gay person, those kinds of characters on tv are usually not the reality of things plenty of normal behaving gays, i would say thats more the nature of a attention seeker than a sexual orientation, they will have some kind of prove even crazy dictators have some form of process.
You really are a fucking retard. Welcome to my ignore list.

I... don't care.
If gays are in hostile territory, maybe they should keep it to themselves. Is not acting like a :eek::eek::eek: really too much to ask?

You're telling me you've never once seen a person and known within seconds the person is most likely gay? Well those people in Russia are being round up and tortured. Doesn't matter to the Russian government if they catch them in the act or not.

Bs.

Ppl in North America n Western Europe put on an act. They act extra flamboyant to attract attention.

In places where being gay is illegal, they have to tone it down.

If you live in a place where homosexual behaviour is illegal, just don’t engage in homosexual behaviour n that’s it.

Now gotta love the selective outrage. Ufc had many events in Abu Dhabi n they still own part of ufc, but nobody mentions how gays are treated over there

Farewell brittle minded lad, may you find a safe space where common sense or opinions cant hurt you.

That guy is seriously dumb.

It’s like saying you can easily spot a pedophile by their mannerisms...

Do they have a business relationship with Kadyrov or is it just that there are fighters from the region who are signed? Kadyrov is a monster and torturing people for who they have sex with is horribly evil, but I'm not aware of an actual direct business relationship between the UFC and this dictator. While I don't like UFC fighters cavorting with scum some of them have to play nice because that scum can hurt people they love.

This Karim Zidan guy is one agenda driven bitter motherfucker.

This Karim Zidan guy is one agenda driven bitter motherfucker.

Interesting how western media keep attacking khadirov.

If he wasn’t allied with Putin they would be praising him right now.

AFAIK this "gay purge" accusations against Kadyrov were never confirmed.
Well if I remember it right only one person (ethnically Russian) revealed his full name and surname, face and stuff and filled the report and Russian police said that they didn't find proofs. There is interviews and stuff in Russian, at least with people who were at theu gay camps and received refuge status in European countries but I think they didn't reveal their names and stuff. If I'm not mistaken some Chechen politician said that all of this stories are not true (because Chechens can't be gays or there is no gays in Chechnya but can't remember if it's my interpretation or that politician said these words directly) and these people who recived refuge status are just criminals who lies about being homosexuals to escape Russian police.

Back