UFC in bed with dictator Kadyrov despite gay purge in Chechnya -- BloodyElbow

I'm a tolerant person but good grief, SJWs will travel ANYWHERE and purposely offend ANYBODY for ATTENTION "LOOK AT ME!"

Amanda Nunes should headline next Russia event.
tenor.gif

No, she should not.. ever. Nobody cares about her here.

Btw, Ankalaev did fight out of Akhmat Fight Club, but he now fights out of his original club in Dagestan.

...media really needs to understand that for better or worse, cage fighting fans don't really care about human rights violations.
Speak for yourself buddeh

Karim Zidan does not feel he's had a productive day unless he writes a Russia bashing column. Whether they are based on fact or fiction doesn't seem to matter, and I've never seen a rebuttal published on Bloody Elbow.

The management of Bloody Elbow seem to have an agenda. I wonder who is pushing it on them?

So the UFC should just cut all those fighters? Maybe they should cut all the American fighters because Trump shut down the government? That's how ridiculous they sound...

They say 'UFC is in bed with Kadyrov', but it is really just Ali and his fighters, from Werdum to Khabib. All the fighters that hang out with him are managed by the terrorist Ali.

No you lack common sense.
You do realise that many people simply cannot hide the fact they're gay no matter how much they try? That's vastly different than someone choosing to smoke a joint in public and you're pretty dumb if you think it's the same.

Karim Zidan does not feel he's had a productive day unless he writes a Russia bashing column. Whether they are based on fact or fiction doesn't seem to matter, and I've never seen a rebuttal published on Bloody Elbow.

The management of Bloody Elbow seem to have an agenda. I wonder who is pushing it on them?
He's gay. It's like how Spielberg and other Jews feels the need to bash Hitler all the time. It's personal for him.

You do realise that many people simply cannot hide the fact they're gay no matter how much they try? That's vastly different than someone choosing to smoke a joint in public and you're pretty dumb if you think it is.
So elaborate how they reveal themselves to being gay, is there a certain way you have to act for people to think your gay, so you are saying there is obvious gay behavior that is universal to all gays, please tell me more.

So elaborate how they reveal themselves to being gay, is there a certain way you have to act for people to think your gay, so you are saying there is obvious gay behavior that is universal to all gays, please tell me more.
You're telling me you've never once seen a person and known within seconds the person is most likely gay? Well those people in Russia are being round up and tortured. Doesn't matter to the Russian government if they catch them in the act or not.

One thing that's pretty universal to gay people is being in relationships with people of the same gender. Gay people are wired in a way where this is instinctual, much like how straight people seek out relationships with people of the opposite gender. It's a very difficult impulse to ignore because it's lizard brain shit that you can't control.

Also, you're telling me if you met like Elton John, without knowing anything about him, you wouldn't know that he's gay?

The whole gay purge thing in Chechnya is fake news. Here's a "victim" who goes public. They can't even find a guy from the caucasus region, so they got 100% russian guy with russian name who's probably never been in Chechnya.

Typical Leftist logic. According to them, working relationships = actively supporting everything that person has ever done in their professional and personal lives.
Bloody Elbow is basically the Catholic Church at this point.

Back