UFC HW Johnny Walker Trained w/ Kavanagh @ SBG

Irish edmund? lmao watch walker vs jones be the next conor vs aldo
Oh thank god! Relax everybody we can calm down now... Johnny will plook John the way Conor plooked aldo! The dream is still alive. It says it all right here!

R.i.p

Irish edmund is so creepy with his nipple rings and constant blushing cheeks. Grown men with constant blushing cheeks are always sickos

Still think he looks like Germaine Derandemie

v7VGi2z.jpg

Is that Brittney Griner?

Oh no pleaseeeee tell me this isn't true :(

Shitttttttttt I can't believe we may have to now watch Corey 30-27 snoozefest against a wilting and gassed Walker now. He is ruined.

Must have gone there to learn wrestling defense.

How the hell does a guy who's 6'6 and built like that still make LHW. I'd love to see the bloody war of him vs Ngannou for as long as it lasts.

The guy who knocked out my man Johnny is fighting tomorrow...

for FREE... REE... EE.. EE .. !!

Henrique Silva vs the undefeated Hugo Cuna goes down tomorrow night, only on YOUTUBE... TUBE... UBE.. !!

hell yeah, this shit is happening tomorrow!

Henrique Silva’s the dude who knocked out Johnny walker!

Look at the records of these competitors and compare this card to that of YOUR favorite second-tier MMA promotion!

Future FC is beyond legit, and it’s the only promotion that lets YOU vote on who is going to fight WHO... OO... OO.. !!

View attachment 634319

View attachment 634327

FUCK YEAH!!!

Knock it off lol A poster of 50 faces on a wall 2 feet away from the ropes, doesn't "simulate an arena" lmao
They even have a cardboard cutout of Herb that acts like the real thing.

Back