UFC HW Adam Wieczorek arrested

Koniradi98

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

The polish police arrested some football hooligans from the club Ruch Chorzow, one of them was UFC HW Adam Wieczorek. The arrested were charged with robbery, drug trafficking, participation in an organized criminal group and "participation in arranged fights between hooligans".

A reminder, his bout against Anthony Hamilton at UFC Gdansk has been moved to UFC Sydney because of threats from a rival hooligan group.

Adam Wieczorek also participated in Hooligan Team fighting (thats not the kind of arranged fights he got charges for)

(He is the one with the blurred face)

original.jpg

guy on the far right

10 guys have to split 5000€?

why the fuck is his face blurred its MMA who cares if theres multiple peoples thats more bad ass

Only thing I dont like was that elbow to bck of the head where the fuck r the refs

I'm actually kind of glad for this. Wieczorek had an awesome omoplata against Bhullar but he's looked mediocre or worse in every single other moment of his career in the UFC. Him being arrested clears the way for more talented fighters to sign on with the UFC without having to wait for Wieczorek to flame out which he most likely would do.

The polish police arrested some football hooligans from the club Ruch Chorzow, one of them was UFC HW Adam Wieczorek. The arrested were charged with robbery, drug trafficking, participation in an organized criminal group and "participation in arranged fights between hooligans".

A reminder, his bout against Anthony Hamilton at UFC Gdansk has been moved to UFC Sydney because of threats from a rival hooligan group.

Adam Wieczorek also participated in Hooligan Team fighting (thats not the kind of arranged fights he got charges for)

(He is the one with the blurred face)

original.jpg

guy on the far right

Bunch of pussies.

he ma
I'm actually kind of glad for this. Wieczorek had an awesome omoplata against Bhullar but he's looked mediocre or worse in every single other moment of his career in the UFC. Him being arrested clears the way for more talented fighters to sign on with the UFC without having to wait for Wieczorek to flame out which he most likely would do.
he make you lose a bet or something?

he ma

he make you lose a bet or something?

No I just thought he was an interesting prospect until his last fight in which he got dominated by a mediocre fighter who's spent the last couple of years at Light Heavyweight. His ceiling is obviously very limited and I'm happy to see a fresh face replacing his.

Back