UFC hit the nail on the head with UFC 245!

I’ll be up late drinking anyways.

Looks like a good night of fights. I think Usman will have the strength advantage but Colby is tenacious, I wouldn't be surprised if he can tire Usman out in the later rounds. I'm also interested in Aldo's 135 debut. I can't believe he's going to BW.

I hate to say it, but I think there is almost 0% chance Aldo makes 136. Fight will get pulled on the week.

I will be excited for Kamaru vs Colby.
There is high possibility that I will bitch about it after it is over.

im excited for the first, like, minute. Then I’ll know how it’s gonna go down and I won’t care.

I can't take a Holloway championship fight seriously after what Dustin did to him.

Colby/Usman is interesting because I legit don't know how the fight goes. Historically speaking a fight between 2 wrestlers usually cancels out the grappling and becomes a stand up fight.

felt the same way about BJ after GSP 2.

I like Usman standing but two pressure wrestlers could go either way. I do like Colbys gas tank more. Pretty intriguing matchup given their styles.

<seedat><{pranko}>
what? You don't want to see Colby get his ass kicked?
He implies it will be a snoop fest hence - going to bed and getting a good night sleep.

if Holloway was main event, the adrenaline and excitement would keep him up all night.

<seedat>

I hate to miss this one but I have two Christmas parties.

@Clippy said:
I would say it's more like a screw

p-gb-screw-1g_0.png

UFC screwed us
You nailed it!

I think Colby vs Usman will look similar to Lee vs Gillespie. Usman is just too big for Colby to impose his wrestling on Usman and Usman will just outstrike Colby. Hoping for a savage knockout
but lee is actually a decent striker

I will be on the edge of my seat for that one. Can't wait to see who gets the advantage in certain positions and who can impose their game.
So exciting. Two blankets competition to see who the power bottom is.

So exciting. Two blankets competition to see who the power bottom is.

To each his own.

Sometimes the champ is most likely not the best in the world, and sometimes the contender he is fighting isn't either.

This time it is very, very likely that we have the two best welterweights on the planet squaring off to see who the best one is. That is the main reason I watch this sport, that gets me excited.

I can't take a Holloway championship fight seriously after what Dustin did to him.

Colby/Usman is interesting because I legit don't know how the fight goes. Historically speaking a fight between 2 wrestlers usually cancels out the grappling and becomes a stand up fight.
You realise Dustin admitted there was points in that fight he felt Max was so close to stopping him?

With Colby as the main event I can just go to bed after the Holloway fight and get a good night's sleep for once.

Discuss.

Stop virtue signaling. Its pathetic.

You: Hey, everybody, look at me! I hate this clown because he likes Trump! I HATE Trump because he is a meanie! Please, everyone must know that I hate Trump and therefore hate Colby. You have to understand how woke I am!!!!

Pitiful

Stop virtue signaling. Its pathetic.

You: Hey, everybody, look at me! I hate this clown because he likes Trump! I HATE Trump because he is a meanie! Please, everyone must know that I hate Trump and therefore hate Colby. You have to understand how woke I am!!!!

Pitiful

I never said anything about Trump

Colby will murk Marty.

Back