News UFC hires ‘Gianni The Greek’ for gambling advice (teeth inside)

Yeah.... I am not taking any advise about how to spend mu money from a guy named Gianni The Greek. Thats sounds like a sure way to lose money.

Yeah.... I am not taking any advise about how to spend mu money from a guy named Gianni The Greek. Thats sounds like a sure way to lose money.

He’s been on a huge losing streak and Dana White hired this guy.

I am absolutely convinced that this is the guy who paid Clay Guida to coast in round 3 against BJ Penn. Typical Vegas sleezeball whose real job is manipulating the books. No wonder Dana likes him.

I am absolutely convinced that this is the guy who paid Clay Guida to coast in round 3 against BJ Penn. Typical Vegas sleezeball whose real job is manipulating the books. No wonder Dana likes him.

Do you think he got hookers and blow?
He might be useful after all

He looks seriously dehydrated.

Made me think of Travis Lutter weighin in for Anderson.

Do you think he got hookers and blow?
He might be useful after all

I think he pays hookers to piss on him and shit in his mouth.

This cock sucker knows fuck all about mma

Great job ufc

The-Greek-Freak-giannis-antetokounmpo-40282517-1920-1080.png

I thought they hired The Greek Freak from the title

Looks like a character from one Martin Scorsese's films.

Looks like a 70 year old man trying to look 25

Btw, his hair doesn't look right.
Either he has a toupee on top of his head or he went to Bosley for medical hair restoration.

I bet he gets paid more than a lot of the fighters.

His hairline is making a run for it, those teeth are scary enough to make even the Norwood reaper do his work and get the fuck outta dodge

Imagine a guy looking like that tells you he's got a great business opportunity for you....

yeah...sure...you don't seem scammy at all bro

also imagine on a rainy night with thunder going on he knocks on your door..and you have those front doors with a little piece of glass in it so you can see who stands right outside it, and as you look through the glass in the dark, a lightning strikes that lights up his crazy ass face with those teeth

He should go back the dentist today. Not sure what he would suggest though.

Back