UFC hinting at brock comeback, maybe reem rematch?

Showing his fight with Overeem does not seem like a good way to promote the return of Brock Lesnar.

No because that is sayin relive the night Jones won his championship. What I posted is the ufc promoting us to watch Reem vs Lesnar all over again AKA A REMATCH. Could it be anymore obvious. Also I think you just linked me to a virus or a phising website as it starts with a M ''http://m.uk.ufc.com'' Looks suspicious to me.

Paranoid and dumb.

Jesus CHRIST. Today I've had to deal with two people exactly like TS. Today is a BAD day.

I'd rather see other matchups should Brock come back.

Doesn't really seem like a hint. I think Brock will come back but will go one and done, possible one more fight with Mir.

All these hints.. UFC is going to spoil everything.

"two of the biggest HW's of all time"?. what PUKE wrote that? :icon_neut

Well.. I mean.. They literally are.

No..they still aren't. Tom Erikson and Bigfoot silva say hi...also the man in your av was a pretty big HW too. and just because the UFC has a 265 limit, doesn't mean that 265 lbs is the biggest there is. quite a few orgs used to have 200, or 205+=HW

No..they still aren't. Tom Erikson and Bigfoot silva say hi...also the man in your av was a pretty big HW too. and just because the UFC has a 265 limit, doesn't mean that 265 lbs is the biggest there is. quite a few orgs used to have 200, or 205+=HW

Yup. Lesnar and Overeem are two of the biggest HWs out there.

Yup. Lesnar and Overeem are two of the biggest HWs out there.

neither of them are as big as Bigfoot silva..so that's false, even by using the NSAC definition, cheers!

neither of them are as big as Bigfoot silva..so that's false, even by using the NSAC definition, cheers!

Yup. Reem and Brock are still two of the biggest HWs out there, no matter how you feel about it.

Yup. Reem and Brock are still two of the biggest HWs out there, no matter how you feel about it.

stop saying yup (lol), I don't agree with you and I am giving you real life examples of why you are wrong...I don't get what it is you don't understand?

stop saying yup (lol), I don't agree with you and I am giving you real life examples of why you are wrong...I don't get what it is you don't understand?

Yup. Nothing's changed, those two are still two of the biggest HWs.

You need to work on context, kiddo.

Back