UFC Heavyweight Division is LESS SKILLED than Women's Divisions.

They are. That is why we should get rid of women's dovisions and weightclasses. gove people the fight they want to see.

This

180290712.jpg

against this

alistair-overeem-denied-1.jpg

sure, I'd watch that. yeeeeeah.

wait, what are we talking about?

^
Alistair gets busted for PED's
Miesha wins this.

wait... did you just use Big Nog as an example of less skilled fighter?

Where is that nodog when you need him?

I only look for ass shots when I watch the chicks fight.....it's sad but true

method=get&s=tim-sylvia-01-03-2015-13-9-27-570.jpg

U mad bro?
r2j6dw.jpg

Honestly I would be happy if the dropped the limit to 250lbs.

wait... did you just use Big Nog as an example of less skilled fighter?

Bigfoot is legit too, had tons of memorable fights - survived against Werdum on the ground, beat Arlovski standing, beat down Fedor, KOed Overeem and Browne, the war with Hunt... so sad.

Now Mitrione is an acceptable guy to bash.

at least they have power & provide us with awesome KOs more often than not.

you lose, ts.

look at Mir vs Duffe lol, that was poor display of skill for sure.

But still I think HW division is far more skilled than women, and I support WMMA into UFC.

The problem is HW are so big and heavy they are SLOOOOW, and everything they do looks unathletic and unskilled, but you can't say Big Nog is uneskilled, Werdum, Cain, JDS, Overeem, etc.

LOL. Cardio isn't even that important in the HW division, most of the fights end in the first round anyways.

And they don't have glass chins, they get knocked out because they are getting punched by other HWs. FLWs can punch each other in the face for 15 minutes and do no damage because they have no power. At HW even fighters with the least amount of power like Struve can still knock you out.

Make those women 6'3"+ and 240lb+ and they'll look the same(worse?!)

Oh..just recognized the TS. I see your troll ass managed to make it to yellow. But what you need is double yellows.

Just imagine a woman like this in the UFC. :eek:

[YT]watch?v=WHbT0TMF-XI[/YT]

I don't understand... is there a reward for stupid threads lately? There are so many of them!

Why are threads like this allowed?

Well, if threads like this which are common about the WBW are allowed this should be too. But maybe none of them should be...

It's weird that it's always WBW, HW, and FLW that get divisional hate when LHW looks like such an obvious wasteland now, maybe it's that LHW is a bit of a sacred cow (granted I've seen LHW bashing threads too so it's not like it never happens).

good grief.

The women's division is a throwback skill wise. It is where the average fighter skill was in the 90's. To be frank, even less. That's just the way it is.

Ronda is a Royce. Nothing wrong with being a Royce.

Ronda might as well be fighting accountants, single mothers, and high school wrestlers...oh wait.

Back