UFC has to hand out punishment for Jones cocaine use

The power of ignore.
ostrich-head-in-sand.jpg

The non hate non fan boy response is the following.

Jones was not high on Cocaine during the fight. He was on cocaine a month before the fight. He tested positive to a non banned substance while out of competition.

All these calls for a NC are unfounded. If ppl have a prob bring it up with the athletic commission.

The second issue is Jones code of conduct.

The UFC needs to punish/discipline Jones in some way. Jones is a role model and representative of the UFC. Not punishing him in some way sends the wrong message to other fighters as well as the public and its sponsors.

If i were Reebok I would be on the phone with the UFC right now asking what they were doing to clean up Jones image b/c it looks bad on their brand.

Sooo butt hurt!!! A fighter I enjoy watching fight - makes millions, tunes other fighters, wins every fight and does coke - soooooo distraught.

Then shush up, people are going to be bothered by it. Doesn't mean they're haters. You're just a delousional fanboy who believes someone who isn't sucking Jones nuts all the time is a hater. Get real child. People have opinions

The most the UFC will dish out for this is a measly suspension for whatever amount of time Jones was going to have off between now and his next fight anyway.

The test indicates he had done some coke within a few days of the test. Not that he was doing lines right before he stepped into the cage.

The non hate non fan boy response is the following.

Jones was not high on Cocaine during the fight. He was on cocaine a month before the fight. He tested positive to a non banned substance while out of competition.

All these calls for a NC are unfounded. If ppl have a prob bring it up with the athletic commission.

The second issue is Jones code of conduct.

The UFC needs to punish/discipline Jones in some way. Jones is a role model and representative of the UFC. Not punishing him in some way sends the wrong message to other fighters as well as the public and its sponsors.

If i were Reebok I would be on the phone with the UFC right now asking what they were doing to clean up Jones image b/c it looks bad on their brand.

Agreed!!!!

Then shush up, people are going to be bothered by it. Doesn't mean they're haters. You're just a delousional fanboy who believes someone who isn't sucking Jones nuts all the time is a hater. Get real child. People have opinions

Right, people have opinions - mine is the majority of people that are hating on him for it are doing so because their hypocritical moral compasses.

I'm not a fan I just think he's a great fighter and couldn't care less what he does on his own time.

Also, you write as if you're mentally handicapped - I applaud you for not being afraid not to mention nuts, hugging and butts in ever post you make. To be openly homosexual AND mentally challenged on a mma forum takes a lot of courage, little buddy.

Nah addiction is fucking difficult it's clearly been going on for a while.

I don't disagree with you TS. He should be punished; any other star in any other sporting org would

I could see the UFC giving him a 3 month suspension and a $5000 fine to appease the people who aren't happy with the situation.

Mike Tyson used Coke when he fough
And hes one of the most scariest boxers of all time.

O'rly ? Annnnnnd You were in the dressing room pre-fight witnessing this Iam sure.

Post one vid, just fucken one of Tyson admitting doing lines right before a fight, post it!

I'll be waiting....

Dana White already said he's proud of Jones. Might as well give him a bonus too for being such an outstanding citizen.

Indeed "Pride Never Dies" at least in spirit.

FLAMESHIELD: Im a big pride fan and a UFC fan but i hate it when tapout kids single out pride as the only org whose athletes used drugs :p

He needs help. Coke addiction is serious. He's sick.

O'rly ? Annnnnnd You were in the dressing room pre-fight witnessing this Iam sure.

Post one vid, just fucken one of Tyson admitting doing lines right before a fight, post it!

I'll be waiting....

IDK about Tyson but I know LT would do it while playing football and he was a beast while he was on it. Hell he says he was doing it halftime of the Super Bowl! And that's fact.....

Why not cuz your a fanboy.

Gtfo coke is no fuucking joke you dont think being coked out gives you advantages in a fight.

Have u ever seen a coke head resisting arrest?

You sound really dumb.

He tested positive on December 4th, you know like a month before the fight? Lol

I'll be waiting....

Are you serious? Hes talked about coke regularly and even has a story about fooling drug testers that would watch him piss by using a prosthetic dick. Look shit up yourself.

Honestly, I think Jones and his team should just relinquish the title and come back when he is completely healthy, mentally and physically.

Back