- Lookin' for a fight amateur scouting show
- CM Punk in the octagon
- Mousasi goes Bellator
- McCarthy retired
- Goldie gone
- Joe Silva retires
- WME IMG
- Dana makes $360m and stays
- Hughes & Liddell out, Dana couldn't afford them (lol)
- Conor did whatever the fook he wants
- Goldie out
- ESPN
- Dana staying for another 7 years
- Champions going after another belt
- New UFC belt to save costs
- Greg Hardy co main eventing twice
- DC waiting for a WWE wrestler to fight

How is this all great for fighters and fans?

Last edited:
It's good for WME's and Dana's bank account, that's about it.

RIP UFC 2008-2012

It be like that sometimes.

Well if revenues continues to climb I'd say your theory is wrong.

I don't remember a single moment in the history of the UFC I didn't see fans on Sherdog complaining about the UFC.

you can either listen to Sherdoggers or do what you know and sell your business for $4 billion

yeah i am not hardcore fan or anything
... and i only watch recorded events
have to admit that i fast forward more than before
<31>

The fact is they are making money regardless of the piss poor decisions Dana has made. Could you imagine how well it could be run. At least get someone in there that doesn't bad mouth his fighters every chance they get.

Some things on the list appear more than once. Sort yourself out, TS.

Is the UFC even around anymore? Why are these forums still here? Aren't Bellator, ONE, RIZIN, and KSW bigger now?

hah fool.

Well, it's a few steps forward a few steps back. It's undeniable that in several key ways the UFC is in a stronger position than they were just a few years ago. That said, I think they've made a hash out of the top of every division and match-making overall has declined in quality.

Man, this is the kind of thread I'd really like to see @FrankieNYC's take. RIP.

I agree but your list is padded like Fedor's record.

I don't really believe in the new ufc belts to save costs..They're already profiting 300% on almost every ppv..While giving majority of their independent contractors a small, sum of their efforts in getting permanent brain damage for the rest of their life, and a bad stutter by the time they're 50.

(Yes the belts doo look like toys from dollerama) So i can see why people would think that. Btw. Idk. They should make their belts more fancier,like more gold and diamond and not some cheap plastic/rubber shiit. It would be also pretty cool if they custom designed the winner as a logo on the belt, somewhere around the UFC logo.. But i guess ufc doesn't wanna promote their champions that way.. idk.

Excellent list TS.

Holy shit do you have a petty book of complaints where you keep these notes? If not, thats one hell of a good memory

I bought the damn ESPN + crap and didn't realize you also need to buy the PPV as well. So fuck them I am out on the ESPN PPV model.

So much has changed....

- WMMA
- USADA
- Reebok / Incentive pay
- Fighters unable to get their own sponsors
- 'Stitch' Duran out
- "We Rollinnnnn'" Watson out
- Davis goes Bellator
- MacDonald goes Bellator
- Bader goes Bellator
- 'Early' weigh-ins & Official faceoffs
- Barely any Q&A's
- Lookin' for a fight amateur scouting show
- CM Punk in the octagon
- Mousasi goes Bellator
- McCarthy retired
- Goldie gone
- Joe Silva retires
- WME IMG
- Dana makes $360m and stays
- Hughes & Liddell out, Dana couldn't afford them (lol)
- Conor did whatever the fook he wants
- Goldie out
- ESPN
- Dana staying for another 7 years
- Champions going after another belt
- New UFC belt to save costs
- Greg Hardy co main eventing twice
- DC waiting for a WWE wrestler to fight

How is this all great for fighters and fans?

2013, 2014 was a beautiful time. Can't believe it all fell apart the way it did.

Funny Dana spent his early years talking about all of boxing's failures and how the UFC's success was based on doing the opposite. Now he's doing all the same things he supposedly became successful running away from.

I will say in their defense it does look like they are walking back a lot of the shit from 2016, 2017. Gaining independence from the PPV model might be the best thing that ever happened to the UFC short term match making wise, cards don't need stars to appease casuals. Long term it could get their contract cancelled and tank the company but hey 7 years is a long time.

And DC is the one who wants the Brock thing and is likely holding retirement as leverage to get that fight. Can't blame them for that.

Back