News UFC has fully updated UFC 264 bout order; Wonderboy vs Burns is now officially the co-main

Why do they insist on putting on a shitty token WMMA match on the main card

Unless its Nunes, Shevchenko, Weili or Rose, that token WMMA match will be the piss/shit/smoke/food break of the card

Ufc is dying

Much better.

Still pretty crazy that Hall vs Topuria is on the early prelims. You'd think they would want some eyes on that fight.

842274834_264_TMA_Website_1320x560_Alt-c6273dec18.jpg

What the fuck?

Ryan Hall isn’t even on the fucking prelim card? I had no idea he was fighting. Why the fuck don’t they promote this guy? It’s like he doesn’t fit the profile they are used to and they have zero ability to adjust their marketing strategy for a unique fighter with a unique personality.

Tuivasa vs Hardy and the Kuniskaya fight in the main card while so much talent and name value on the prelims is perplexing to me. I like a good slobber knocker as much as the next MMA fan but it is a slap in the face to the skills of some of the prelim and even early prelim fighters to have such remedial skill level as Greg Hardy and non title contender WMMA receive such premium exposure.

Whatever... it is a LOT more talent and name value than I was expecting for a Conor card. Maybe they are coming to terms with Conor being on the decline and they are using his drawing power to promote fighters, which is a good idea.

I honestly don’t care about the bout order since I watch them all. But just out of rankings and respect this is the right call.

a little better Wonderboy vs Burns was the clear co-main, if Wonderboy wins he will get the title shot, if Burns win it will go to Leon
Didn’t Dana say Colby was next?

Shit, I would much rather see Wonderboy, he ain’t getting any younger and the rematches are not even remotely intriguing for Usman.

I swear they're fucking with us sometimes with these WMMA placements on the main card. Surely they're joking.

I think they just want casuals to catch exciting fights on the undercard. As long as they have enough bait for the main card, they probably feel they’re better off hiding some shit in there and keeping the entertaining product on espn. Could be a deal espn has requested as well.

Reactions: d2s
Bout order is shit. Prelims are stacked and you have tuivasa and kunitskaya in the Main. Hall vs Topuria in the early prelims wtf

Brady vs FKL should be on the main card.

Brady is a tough unbeaten top15 prospect. FKL is a relative decent name as well, especially considering he is unranked at WW (and should be unranked at LW as well, if he isn't already).

Wow. They are actually top 5.

Sara McMann is #8

https://www.ufc.com/rankings

Which speaks to how shit WMMA is. (No offense.) McMann is 1-3 with three sub finish losses going back to 2017.

Yeah WBW is not a very deep division. After Nunes, DeRandamie, and Holm there is a dropoff. But Ladd has potential, and Aldana looked good right up until Holm shut her down. Kunitskaya has been in some boring fights but she's undeniably effective.

Hopefully Aldana-Kunitskaya turns out to be a banger. Stranger things have happened.

Remove the WMMA fight and heavyweight fight. Add in brady /Lee and pereira on the main card. Bump hall/topuria up to main prelims headline.

Brady is a legit prospect in a talented division. Get some eyes on him.

Back