News UFC has fully updated UFC 264 bout order; Wonderboy vs Burns is now officially the co-main

a little better Wonderboy vs Burns was the clear co-main, if Wonderboy wins he will get the title shot, if Burns win it will go to Leon

They should still replace Hardy/Tuivasa and Yana/Irene on the main card, there's better fights that deserve to be up there. Especially the fact that they're asking money for the main card(PPV).
There's Condit/Griffin, Topuria/Hall, Brady/Lee, and Price/Pereira.

Seeing kevin lee in the prelims is kind of weird

That heavyweight fight should not be on the main card. Now that we know Greg Hardy's ceiling they should stop treating him as a top talent.

Lol would've been hilarious if Tuivasa vs Hardy was actually the co-main and it was getting more embedded / countdown coverage than Burns / Thompson <Lmaoo>

Haha, can you imagine?

How low has Kevin Lee sunk? From being a main event at PPV to falling to the 3rd fight on the prelims. The guy's ability never caught up to his talk.
Fighter Kevin Lee was never there friend.

How low has Kevin Lee sunk? From being a main event at PPV to falling to the 3rd fight on the prelims. The guy's ability never caught up to his talk.
His inability to pick a weight class and focus on building momentum has completely hamstrung him. All his own doing unfortunately. Guy has plenty of talents to try and succeed with.

Much better. The original order was a mess. I know some don’t care about the order but I think it’s important. Can help a card feel like it’s building and get the energy going at the right times.

I'm surprised the HWs are still on the ppv part, and that they went with condit to headline the prelims. But who cares wonderboy got the big comain to call out Usman with the win here.

They usually like to put exciting fights on the prelim main event even if they are better than a main card slot.

They usually like to put exciting fights on the prelim main event even if they are better than a main card slot.
Im willing to bet this supposed exciting has 3 wild minutes and 10+ hw gassed point fighting after.
Where as kevin lee is never boring win or lose.

Actually a decent card filled with fun fights.

Wow. I'm gonna have to watch some early prelims

Really dying to see Ryan Hall again, and Eye vs Jenifer Maia is an actually good wmma fight

Also wow at Brad Tavares' record. UFC Losses to Yoel Romero, Izzy, and Whitaker. That's pretty rough level of competition when not a contender yourself

Okmadov vs Tavares plus the Hall fight should be main prelims

Back