UFC has completely lost its mind

Drinii

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Chael sonnen does not deserve a title shot, if he somehow beat vitor. This is retarded, im ashamed. you know exactly what this means .. when anderson silva is back he will be given some can like chael to beat at either 205 or 185 and get an immediate title shot, and possible be the champion that easily with two wins.

anyway.. i love anderson silva i think he is the most spectacular fighter i have ever seen, and i consider him the goat.. but the ufc is making it to easy for these guys

Are you saying that Vitor is a can ? Im ashamed.

Are you saying that Vitor is a can ? Im ashamed.

Not a can...but Vitor Belfort has a HUGE weakness. Sonnen should find a way to exploit it and incorporate it into his prefight shtick!

vitor+foot.gif

I agree, but if he beats Vitor I won't mind. The true crime would have been giving him a straight out title shot.

Only losses in his last cluster of fights at MW were to A Silva. Not that crazy IMO

You're out of your mind if you don't think that beating Vitor rightly puts you at the top of the pile.

Sound like fantastic fight promotion to me. Plus Chael has a pretty high bar to clear before you even need worry about it.

I think yoel romero should fight title eliminator, also vitor without trt isnt vitor, shael no hespech nutchin

UFC never said its a number one contender fight for chael. Chael is the one that said it. and everyone knows chael talks a lot of nonsense.

wait untill u hear dana confirms it.

TS that's no way to talk about a true American gangster.

Sonnen is a can now? What does that make shogun?

UFC never said its a number one contender fight for chael. Chael is the one that said it. and everyone knows chael talks a lot of nonsense.

wait untill u hear dana confirms it.

Dana: Let's just take this one step at a time. Hey, everything's on the fucking table. I mean, Vitor's a top contender and he's stepping up here taking a real tough fight. Chael has always been a guy that steps up and I know he wants a shot at 185 and 205. Never say never.

Chael was saying for months that he suspected Wand would back out and he actually did.

in fighting, the ends justify the means

vitor deserves a shot, and timing didnt work out
there is nothing wrong with vitor stepping in for a silva who ran from a fight
if chael beats vitor then thats all that is needed to justify it

Other than Anderson Silva....when was the last time Chael lost @185? You can sell him skipping Jacare, Kennedy, Rockhold, and getting Machida/Weidman winner if he beats Vitor

Back