UFC has become as corrupt as boxing with the robberies

BlessedSoldier

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just like boxing, trying to gift their cash cows controversial decisions

Jones could have lost 5 rounds, dropped in every round and still win, and his biased delusional fans would tell you it wasn’t close.

Just like boxing, trying to gift their cash cows controversial decisions

Jones could have lost 5 rounds, dropped in every round and still win, and his biased delusional fans would tell you it wasn’t close.
I dont think you understand that the UFC doesnt hire the judges. Athletic commissions do.

Even if somehow, this was one big conspiracy by the UFC, they probably wouldn't take kindly to rogaine publicly asking for a judge to be fired over last night.

Sometimes things are as simple as stupid people making bad calls on a very close fight.

I dont think you understand that the UFC doesnt hire the judges. Athletic commissions do.

If this was one big conspiracy by the UFC, they probably wouldn't take kindly to rogaine publicly asking for a judge to be fired over last night.

Sometimes things are as simple as stupid people making bad calls on a very close fight.
Your an idiot of you think they aren’t in favor of what the UFC wants. I’m sure they are payed off in some way

Jon Jones was clearly the winner and Dominick Reyes was clearly the loser.

Just accept it and move on.

UFC is a organization

Boxing is a sport

makes no sense.

Not true.

tenor.gif

Long way to go before they become that corrupt. Anyway judging is one of things that people can look at the same thing and see things differently. All the time fans see a fight and come to different conclusions if they try to score it. Judges while being professionals are much like the fans and will get it wrong.

Between the awful decisions and extremely shallow cards, ufc has become everything it said about boxing

Jones is slowly becoming the Canelo of MMA, both win questionable decisions and get away with being drug cheats

Even if somehow, this was one big conspiracy by the UFC, they probably wouldn't take kindly to rogaine publicly asking for a judge to be fired over last night.

Even if what you say is right--and I personally agree with everything except the main fight being that close--it doesn't negate TS' claim that the high grossing stars seem to benefit from unlikely decisions. This particular fighter has "won" his last two fights that way.

It was a close fight. You can hardly call it a robbery. It could've gone to Reyes or been a draw and I would've been fine with it. The athletic commissions hire the judges. I think they need to stop using judges that don't know what they're watching, or in some cases, aren't even watching the fights.

9/10 times, the mma judges are boxing judges. They don't always understand mma. The commissions need to be more proactive in judge selection for mma, imo, but last night wasn't one of those cases.

Back