UFC has a lot of stealing fighters to do.

Lovato Jr wouldn't make it more than 1 day with out being popped by USADA. Come on lol.

They can have Manel Kape after Goochi is done beating his ass again
Manel isn't leaving Japan, anyway. He wants to become a "Tarento". A pocket Bob Sapp. He said it in the last Rizin Confessions.

Delusional, but true.
The Fertittas bought UFC for 2 million and sold it for 5 billion. They were far from conned.
In fact, the Fertittas conned the UFC (SEG). Lorenzo seated at the NSAC board an vetoed MMA being commisioned, then left the board bought the UFC for 2 mill, and "convinced" his former fellow board members, to commssion MMA. Slick.

By the way, Frankie Three Sticks was a made man or not?
At least the UFC started out pure. The founder, Rorion Gracie, was a fair and honest man, who never conned anyone.
Dry irony translates with difficulty into the written word.

I hope.

bader mid level? come on. he's only made improvements since bellator and he was beating almost everyone in the UFC.
Bader was beating other mid level guys, but lost every time he would try to step up. I'm not saying he's a bad fighter. He's not. He's just not a world beater.

Bader was beating other mid level guys, but lost every time he would try to step up. I'm not saying he's a bad fighter. He's not. He's just not a world beater.

like i said he looks to have improved. you're basically saying he's mid level by not looking at the time that's passed.

I don't watch rizin,why that?
Limited TDD, but decent off his back & in the transitions...See his fight vs Islam for instance, could have gotten a different decision in a different Scorin´System...

Why not list all UFC champs and say that Bellator has a lot of stealing to do?

They should bring Bader back just to have Tito sub him or Machida KO him stiff again.

DJ holds the record for most consecutive title defences in the UFC. You for real?

He also fought the weakest competition out of any of the "GOATs"

like half the time nobody even on sherdog knew who his challenger was

AJ McKee? Could have a good shot at gold in the UFC

TS just trying to name as many fighters outside of the UFC, why would the UFC want to rehire someone like De Fries who couldn't cut it before or someone like Daniel Straus?

Most woukd barely be top 15.

did you seriously just name ‘Scott Askham’ and ‘Phil De Fries’ as people that Dana should throw money at?
Because I’m going to need you to see a medical professional
But they are now world class champions.

Douglas Lima - Bellator WW Champ
Patricio Freire - Bellator FW/LW Champ
Rafael Lovato Jr. -Bellator MW Champ
Ryan Bader - Bellator HW/LHW Champ
Manel Kape - Rizin BW Champ
Tofiq Musayev - Rizin LW Champ
Roberto Soldic - KSW WW Champ
Thomas Narkun - KSW LHW Champ
Phil de Fries - KSW HW Champ
Scott Askham - KSW MW Champ
Demetrious Johnson - ONE GP FW Winner
Aung La N'Sang - ONE MW/LHW Champ
Martin Nguyen - ONE FW Champ
Dricus du Plessis - EFC MW Champ
Vitaly Minakov - *former* Bellator HW Champ
Daniel Straus - *former* Bellator FW Champ
Darrion Caldwell - *former* Bellator BW Champ
Mamed Khalidov - *former* KSW MW Champ
Gegard Mousasi - *former* Bellator MW Champ

UFC has a lot of stealings to do.... Throw some cash now Dana.

USADA would also have a lot of work, too.
The Nog brothers didn't have carrots to feed their bus, so they took some milk from Lovato's nipples.

Back