UFC Hall Of Fame'r Stephan Bonnar bashes Tito for fighting a middleweight

But why was it acceptable when he did it?

124_anderson_silva_vs_stephan_bonnar_gallery_post.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Stephan Bonnar ‏@StephanBonnar 1h

Let's see if@TitoOtiz can do that to me. He knows his only hope is to hold me down for dear life. #illwhoophisass #titoaintshit

Stephan Bonnar ‏@StephanBonnar 13h

Congrats to @TitoOtiz, for beating a middleweight. #helpstopbullying

Is bonnar angling for a fight outside the ufc or something? This seems quite odd because these 2 fighters have no history

To be fair the size difference was much bigger in the tito fight than in the Silva v Bonnar fight.

Ya I mean Silva is a big MW who already fought at LHW before and while Bonnar is a decently big LHW, Tito is a huge LHW and Shlemenko is an average MW

Tito got called out... and he beat Alex's ass, now people are upset about it.

I'm a Shlemenko fan but instead of people shitting on Tito for fighting a WW, maybe they should take a moment a look at Shlemenko, who picked a fight with a 40 year old retired fighter who has more surgeries than the whole Bellator roster. Look at Tito in that fight, the guy couldn't even shoot for a takedown. Why isn't anyone upset with Shlemenko who wanted to get an easy pay day and get his name out there by beating on a broken down fight? His own plan backfired against him. Tito is not to blame, and I'm not even a Tito fan.

As far as Bonnar, he popped for roids TWICE. He should keep his cheating mouth shut.

whats with bonnars fighting talk? I thought he was happily retired being an extra for Jason Segel??

Bonnar would beat Tito's ass...

I'm all for it.

tito demolished shlemenko, woudl do the same to bonnar

Bonnar should just stfu, he is already retired and took roids his last fight

It wouldbe interesting if Bonnar went to Bellator - a spit in the face of Zuffa & their HOF. I don't think that Bonnar can make a serious comeback, but then again, if he's in a 4-man tourney with Beltran, M'Pumbu (speaking of middleweights), and Tito, he may very well get that shitle tot.

Tito beat a MW champion while passing the drug test. Bonnar got humiliated by a MW champion while failing the drug test ..

enough said

To be fair......do we really believe schlemanko is on Andersons level.......really?

Bonnar waving that ufc flag! I hope Dana is paying you son!

Bonnar couldnt beat a Mw while he was on steroids. Hes a disgrace

I'd love to see Bonnar-Ortiz. I don't know if Bonnar would go if Dana didn't give the okay though.

But why was it acceptable when he did it?

124_anderson_silva_vs_stephan_bonnar_gallery_post.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Stephan Bonnar ‏@StephanBonnar 1h

Let's see if@TitoOtiz can do that to me. He knows his only hope is to hold me down for dear life. #illwhoophisass #titoaintshit

Stephan Bonnar ‏@StephanBonnar 13h

Congrats to @TitoOtiz, for beating a middleweight. #helpstopbullying

Back