UFC Hall of Famer Chuck Liddell supports "good dude" Jon Jones.

It's nice to see former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Chuck Liddell support Jon Jones. What is your reaction?

My reaction is that he was probably told to support Jones by the UFC. It's probably a public relations move since Liddell is well liked by the fans

[YT]hIaoDOPpo_c[/YT]

It's nice to see former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Chuck Liddell support Jon Jones. What is your reaction?

iiHdNIKuGxNZV.gif

of course he does lol

Chuck is a UFC employee, so naturally he'll be on the same page as Dana and brass. I've noticed even Fighter and the Kid podcast not touching the Jones topic and normally Schaub loves to talk about steroid controversies. Everyone is putting up a silent front about the topic it's hilarious.

Hahaha, yes, nobody is touching that shit.

They got to Chuck. The UFC brass has been working on making him incapable of forming his own opinion. Yeah, he seems like the type to not like a guy and have to tell the world that JJ is a good dude. It's obvious Chuck despises JJ and is only covering DW's ass. That is the only explanation for Chuck to say something nice about such a terrible human being like JJ. Sad.

Last edited:
You're telling me this man supports Jones for his coke habit?

2r4ho2e.gif

1zvwmyh.gif

Color me surprised.

Hahah, beat me to it.

DEF a coke head. LOTs of celebrities are.

They got to Chuck. The UFC brass has been working on making him incapable of forming his own opinion. Yeah, he seems like the type to not like a guy and have to tell the world that JJ is a good dude. It's obvious Chuck despises JJ and is only covering DW's ass. That is the only explanation for Chuck to say something nice about such a terrible human being like JJ. Sad.

Gimme a break

Jones and Chuck could be brothers from another mother.

Chuck is a UFC employee, so naturally he'll be on the same page as Dana and brass. I've noticed even Fighter and the Kid podcast not touching the Jones topic and normally Schaub loves to talk about steroid controversies. Everyone is putting up a silent front about the topic it's hilarious.

What else will Chuck say? Nyquil anyone?

Tell that to all the fighters who got nailed for marijuana and gave up their purse, got suspended and/or fined. This guy tests positive for coke it becomes a non issue?? How can testing positive for cocaine NOT be a violation of the UFC code of conduct?

Why is marijuana something they test for and not coke? These are better questions to ask rather than rhetorical questions regarding the regular Sherdog's level of perfection.

Do you really not understand what happened here??

He tested positive in an out of competition test, was given another test IN competition which he passed. He did not fight with cocaine or any other banned substances in his system. The guys who had their wins overturned/ got fined/ got suspended received that punishment for popping dirty during competition.

Here it comes. Chuck love cant compete with the hate for Jones. Nobody has ever had anything bad to say about Chuck for the most part. Watch that change in a hurry. It just shows how deep the hate runs for Jones. One might expect to see some "agree to disagrees" but that wont be good enough. Let the attacks on Chucks character begin...3...2....1....

lol this is too real. The Jones hate is the deepest hate in sports right now. Even the legend Chuck who everyone loves is now being attacked for defending Jones.

Holy shit the hate is real.

Honestly, anyone who doesn't share Chuck's view here is a fucking hater. I just don't see how you can approach this any other way.

Also, Chuck partied his ass off.

He works for the UFC. Is normal.

Also, why are you watching tmz?

Back