UFC hall of fame

zombie26**

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Being the UFC hall of fame, does wand or shogun deserve to be in? i say no.

Based on what they did in Pride I say yes (and for being a UFC champ in Shogun case) .

Wanderlei is a legend, a beast, but built his reputation in Japan only. His fights against Le and Stann were very exciting but there are a couple of fighters who made more exciting fights than him in UFC and would never join any Hall of Fame.

UFC hall of fame? No.
An eventual MMA hall of fame? Yes.

For Shogun... maybe a PRIDE hall of fame. Forget about UFC.

Who gives a fuck?

The UFC hall of fame is a farce and not to be taken seriously by anybody.

Exactly what people said above.

Pride hall of fame ? Fosho.
MMA overall hall of fame ? Sure, why note.

UFC hall of fame ? Nah.

I guess you guys forgot that you don't have to be a UFC champion or even fight in the UFC, to be in the HoF. MASK...

MMA HOF: YES
UFC HOF: NO, particularly for Wand. He's been a punching bag in the UFC pre and post pride.

Who gives a fuck?

The UFC hall of fame is a farce and not to be taken seriously by anybody.

bam. troof!!

Like James Toney said "how da hell you never retired but are in the hall of fame, princess. MMA is a joke!!"

Being the UFC hall of fame, does wand or shogun deserve to be in? i say no.

It depends if you count their pride accomplishments.

But if you don't then, Shogun? Yes, because he's been a UFC champion.

Wanderlei? Not so much

UFC is the biggest joke there is. You say because they were in Pride they don't deserve it is funny. They have accomplished more then 90% of the UFC fighters of today. Ufc fighters get maybe 2 fights a year and in Pride they fought a shit load of times (hence their records). They have been through a shit load of wars and by the time they hit the UFC they were on a huge decline. Like it it or not we all knew they was. Look at all the beatings Nog took when he fought in Pride. You can only take so many of them before your chin turns to glass. You can call me a Pride nuthugger, but I'm a fan of all combat sports including Boxing, Kick Boxing, JJ Tournaments. I really miss the old days of the UFC. Style vs style

Should UFC Hall of Fame have a Octagon girl section?
[WWE has a Ring Girl Hall of Fame]

With the retirement of two of the longest running girls

An Octagon Girl Wing:
Brittney Palmer (16 years)
Arianny Celeste (17 years)

or add girls to contributors wing?

Do you deserve to be on Sherdog? I think no.

Back