UFC GOAT Clause

KOskater

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So Tyron Woodley becomes Champ and he's already calling out his divisions GOAT.

Should the UFC have a GOAT clause ?

• $50K fine for calling out any GOAT without minimum 3 title defenses

So Tyron Woodley becomes Champ and he's already calling out his divisions GOAT.

Should the UFC have a GOAT clause ?

• $50K fine for calling out any GOAT without minimum 3 title defenses

Good thread.

Every champ is looking for "money" fights at this point. It makes sense, because money is great to have. UFC just needs to put a stop to it by saying "if you don't take the fight you are offered, you forfeit your title."

They should have ugly tattoo fines and boring fights fines while we're just throwing out dumb shit...

Every champ is looking for "money" fights at this point. It makes sense, because money is great to have. UFC just needs to put a stop to it by saying "if you don't take the fight you are offered, you forfeit your title."

This ! tired of this new trend

I wonder what the fine would be for pulling a Brandon Vera and predicting oneself being a two-division UFC champ without cause?

One hundred billion dollars/

Tyron shook a lot more than Robbie's brain with that punch, he really rustled some jimmies all throughout the land.

People are actually trying to turn a fighter calling out GS fucking P, the undisputed Welterweight GOAT, into something to make fun of him for.

Woodley clearly has balls, and really thinks he's the best. I respect that.

Tyron shook a lot more than Robbie's brain with that punch, he really rustled some jimmies all throughout the land.

People are actually trying to turn a fighter calling out GS fucking P, the undisputed Welterweight GOAT, into something to make fun of him for.

Im not making fun of him, he did a great job but Im tired of guys winning the title and thinking they is GOAT. It's happening a lot lately. Conor couldn't even stick around for one defense. Weidman thought he was superman. All these guys lost.

You don't see Jeremy Lin, Stephen Curry calling out Michael Jordan. This kind of stuff doesn't happen in other sports. Have some respect for f**** sake.

Im not making fun of him, he did a great job but Im tired of guys winning the title and thinking they is GOAT. It's happening a lot lately. Conor couldn't even stick around for one defense. Weidman thought he was superman. All these guys lost.

You don't see Jeremy Lin, Stephen Curry calling out Michael Jordan. This kind of stuff doesn't happen in other sports. Have some respect for f**** sake.

This isn't a sport. This is fighting. You are supposed to call out the best guy, and kick his ass. Woodley is the Champion. He wants to fight GSP, the GOAT. As an MMA fan I say, cheers to Tyron for that. Win or lose.

This isn't a sport. This is fighting. You are supposed to call out the best guy, and kick his ass. Woodley is the Champion. He wants to fight GSP, the GOAT. As an MMA fan I say, cheers to Tyron for that. Win or lose.

I see it as a sport. If you want to watch "fighting" go watch Dada 5000 Backyard BBQ Brawls ya Jimmy Huffer

I see it as a sport. If you want to watch "fighting" go watch Dada 5000 Backyard BBQ Brawls ya Jimmy Huffer

No these are high level martial artists. I consider their fights to be something better than any sport I've seen.

No these are high level martial artists. I consider their fights to be something better than any sport I've seen.

Ur confusing me now you like Martial Arts ?

There's ppl who like sports and Martial Arts and ppl who want Just Bleed Fights.

Early UFC was fights. Fights have no rules. You can jump off a roof and drop on a guys head. MMA had time limits, weight limits, and limits on moves... you can't break a guys finger or punch his balls or everybody would just go right for the groin, everytime.

No rules is a fight and they are not fair, nor do the most athletic ppl win them. MMA is a martial art and sport to me.
CocoRocha-Box4-1.jpg

Ur confusing me now you like Martial Arts ?

There's ppl who like sports and Martial Arts and ppl who want Just Bleed Fights.

Early UFC was fights. Fights have no rules. You can jump off a table and drop on a guys head. MMA had time limits, weight limits, and limits on moves... you can't jump off top of the cage and onto opponents tho Crazy Horse climbed up onto cage during fight... you can't break a guys fingers.

No rules is a fight and they are not fair. MMA is a martial art and sport to me.

Early UFC had rules too, just less of them. It's all fighting, only it's professional. I don't consider MMA a sport, I consider it something else, unique, & better.

All of this is really beside the point anyway. Getting back to it: Woodley being a Champion, calling out the GOAT is a boss move. He wants to prove he is the best in the world, and good for him. It's what he is supposed to do. As an MMA fan, I appreciate that attitude in a Champion.

Early UFC had rules too, just less of them. It's all fighting, only it's professional. I don't consider MMA a sport, I consider it something else, unique, & better.

All of this is really beside the point anyway. Getting back to it: Woodley being a Champion, calling out the GOAT is a boss move. He wants to prove he is the best in the world, and good for him. It's what he is supposed to do. As an MMA fan, I appreciate that attitude in a Champion.

I'd appreciate it if it lead somewhere. But guys lately is just talkin' n losing. Gets old.

I always wait and judge w my judgement till I claim a guy GOAT. I don't board hypetrains, I don't drink the Kool-Aid

I'd appreciate it if it lead somewhere. But guys lately is just talkin' n losing. Gets old.

I always wait and judge w my judgement till I claim a guy GOAT. I don't board hypetrains, I don't drink the Kool-Aid

I think GSP has earned the GOAT title at WW. Even Tyron acknowledges it, that's why he is calling him out.

I think its more that people think Wonderboy deserves a title shot

Back