UFC Girl Gets Married

No loss. I'm really not attracted to someone looking that fake

Good lord she used to be fine.

Brittney-Palmer.jpg

It really bums me out that she chopped herself up. Plastic surgery is a big deal-breaker for me. Speaks too much about your insecurity and vanity.

The non UFC female > WEC Brittany, Arianny and any other ring girl.

Good lord she used to be fine.

Brittney-Palmer.jpg

It really bums me out that she chopped herself up. Plastic surgery is a big deal-breaker for me. Speaks too much about your insecurity and vanity.

Wow, I forgot how much of a natural beauty she was. Literally all of the enhancements I know of appear completely unnecessary, even if the goal is to be more attractive.

War WEC Brittney.
War WEC Aldo.

looks like this one is headed for divorce, back on the market and probably lower self esteem after getting battered by her husband.

Vegas trophy wife anyone?

I'm glad she married smart at least while Arianny is off chasing rockstar party animals and another post-brawl mugshot.

brittney-palmer-wedding.jpg

Brittney Palmer is off the market. Cue the sad faces.:icon_cry2:icon_cry2:icon_sad:

The lovely UFC Octagon girl -- and one of the hottest women in the world per Maxim -- got married over the weekend to Aaron Zalewski. No, he's not an MMA fighter; he's actually in finance. So, there's hope for all you nerds out there.

Palmer posted a bunch of pictures of the ceremony on her Instagram and, obviously, she looked awesome. Her mom walked her down the aisle. Palmer and Zalewski are now honeymooning at ME Cabo in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, which is just a ridiculously gorgeous place. Don't stalk them, please.

http://msn.foxsports.com/ufc/haymak...mer-got-married-this-weekend-don-t-cry-051314

http://instagram.com/brittneypalmer
Horrific tits omg

Who cares about her. What about Raven Haired Security Girl???

Trying to rub in the fact she's on the career path of being expensive rental wife?

Is there a skilled plastic surgeon who could return her face to WEC Brit Brit? The fixed boobjob was a big improvement, but still not quite right.

didn't she filed charges against her husband?

Back