UFC gets their "plans" disrupted.

ThEiCeMaN6791

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Does anybody else enjoy seeing Dana's master plan fall apart? The UFC tries so hard to create certain stars and play favorites and as a long time fan I enjoy watching those plans fall to pieces. I'd rather see stars emerge naturally rather than have some sort of manufactured greatness.

His plan falls apart a lot. He just comes up with a new one. This is what Dana does.

Does anybody else enjoy seeing Dana's master plan fall apart? The UFC tries so hard to create certain stars and play favorites and as a long time fan I enjoy watching those plans fall to pieces. I'd rather see stars emerge naturally rather than have some sort of manufactured greatness.
Right there with you buddy. I love watchingthe chips falls as they may, not by some plan of favoritism where success and wealth are given based off looks and such.

Sign me in.

Is beautiful see the sport take every chance to spit in dana's face

Said that, wish the best for PVZ but also the other two, whovever have the balls (or ovary) to step in a cage deserve some respect

With you TS, when the cash cow of all cash cows Ronda Rousey gets slaughtered and retires on 30/12 the year will be complete.

Sign me in.

Is beautiful see the sport take every chance to spit in dana's face

Said that, wish the best for PVZ but also the other two, whovever have the balls (or ovary) to step in a cage deserve some respect
Oh I'm a huge fan of PVZ. Was nice to see Perry get whooped though. I like Jouban he's a rare class act.

now thety are like ''fuck if Rhonda loose we only have Conor left and he didnt come back until summer we better just bankrup this shit''

they don't have a master plan
they make fights
and then make more fights
based on how things play out.....
sure they shelter certain fighters at certain times but Master Plan?? gtfo

Definitely. And what's with all the gay names? Sage, Cody, Paige

now thety are like ''fuck if Rhonda loose we only have Conor left and he didnt come back until summer we better just bankrup this shit''
I love how Amanda is the champ and the promos don't even mention her.

they don't have a master plan
they make fights
and then make more fights
based on how things play out.....
sure they shelter certain fighters at certain times but Master Plan?? gtfo
My ass Dana doesn't have a master plan.

Is dana like the second coming of hitler? to prove white blonde blue eyed people are superior?

I was dreaming with that the whole week.

Sad Platinum lost but still...I am a big fan of Waterson and love seeing UFC's plans falling apart. Oh god what a night.

My ass Dana doesn't have a master plan.
yes your fuckin ass!
they can't be getting too attached to who wins a fight kid
of course they have a business plan but not one that banks on a particular fighter winning a particular fight!

Exactly man, it's becoming a joke. The stars they a hyping are good fighters but they are losing to other relative new fighters. They aren't at the elite level yet..

2016 was very fun and a great year for the UFC but after the December 30/31 I'm taking a break from this nonsense.

Is dana like the second coming of hitler? to prove white blonde blue eyed people are superior?
Isn't his choice tho

They'll look what kind of fighters have more attention from the UFC public and since a bunch of blue/green eyed and blonde fighters became mainstream stars...they'll go for it all the time.

I dont know, I dont think you would have many big stars without the UFC pushing them.
It is certainly good for all fighters if they are able to fight big names even if those are UFC made.
I dont see anything wrong with the UFC pushing fighters based on looks or entertainment value.

Those fighter will reach people outside of the MMA world that an Aldo or Mighty Mouse would not be able to reach.
You cant really push those very skilled but "boring" fighters outside of MMA you need people to be interested in fighters for something outside of MMA or more on the entertainment aspect.
Because if those new people watching would only be interested in MMA they would watch it already.

Isn't his choice tho

They'll look what kind of fighters have more attention from the UFC public and since a bunch of blue/green eyed and blonde fighters became mainstream stars...they'll go for it all the time.
Im calling it here chubby brown people will be the next hot demand from casuals DANA wat you waiting for ya goof

Back