UFC friends turned into enemies

posting here randomly but will someone tell me why Sergei pushed Alex right after the final bell?

It was a heel turn for Pavlovich...

The UFC creative is starting a new program with the two, and that's how they decided to turn him...

I expect him to come out next event and cut a scathing program about how he used to fight his heart out for the UFC Universe but they never appreciated all of his hard work, how nice guys finish last and that he's doing what's best for him, and that he is coming for Aspinall's belt...

Also, don't be surprised if UFC creative goes all in with the whole "Evil Foreigner" angle. Having him come out riding in a Russian tank, playing strong nationalistic Russian music, waving a huge Russian flag, especially with what's happening in the world today. The UFC seems to like to use real world current events in their storylines (just like they did with Covington's heel turn)...

It was a heel turn for Pavlovich...

The UFC creative is starting a new program with the two, and that's how they decided to turn him...

I expect him to come out next event and cut a scathing program about how he used to fight his heart out for the UFC Universe but they never appreciated all of his hard work, how nice guys finish last and that he's doing what's best for him, and that he is coming for Aspinall's belt...

Also, don't be surprised if UFC creative goes all in with the whole "Evil Foreigner" angle. Having him come out riding in a Russian tank, playing strong nationalistic Russian music, waving a huge Russian flag, especially with what's happening in the world today. The UFC seems to like to use real world current events in their storylines (just like they did with Covington's heel turn)...

amazing!!! it's like Hulk Hogan dyeing his beard black. or was that Ken Shamrock lol.

Pav seems like a dingaling so i guess they figure he needs a bit of something lol. Match him up with the iron sheik!

Silva and Vitor :eek:
ept_sports_mma_experts-428428758-1296874944.jpg

Rashad Evans and Jon Jones. They were close. And Rashad's whole gym basically stabbed him in the back. To be fair, they obviously saw that Jon Jones had more potential than Rashad, so it's tough to argue they made the wrong choice.
I was still a fan of Jones at the time but in hindsight, it's brutal how they treated Evans. I understand why he reacted the way he did.

I dont think Chuck and Tito were all that close though.
By all accounts they were friends but not close, Jackson and Ortiz seems to be a genuine friendship.

Tito and Tank Abbott - probably the first and most extreme, at least for Tank. They trained together for a few years in the mid/late 90s then had a big falling out. Tank said Tito stole some of his money. He had more bad things to say about Tito than anyone else.

Myra’s. How Colby just tells everyone one about the time Jon took a baseball bat to someone he had some beef with…:…(sounds about right thiugh in this case!!)
Colby and Masvidal were once friends, roommates and training partners as well.

Back